Thread: 7-27-2009

7-27-2009

Actually I look for this train wreck to become even more interesting now the seatbelt has been taken off our lil dilli from wasilli.

Blog Entries

Re: 7-27-2009

She doesn't have my vote......I'd much prefer Romney then Huckabee before I ever gave her my vote. BUT, she'd be my vote over Obama if she were to win the nomination.....;)

Quote Originally Posted by 4G63 View Post
    She doesn't have my vote......I'd much prefer Romney then Huckabee before I ever gave her my vote. BUT, she'd be my vote over Obama if she were to win the nomination.....;)
    I could live with Romney...Palin I could not. I can't see Huckabee winning a national election. I also can't See Palin winning a national election but I have learned not to underestimate the conservative base. If Palin ever won, I would seriously look at retiring early to Ecuador. I couldn't handle listening to 4 more years of horrible grammer as the face of my country as well someone crying victim at every turn of events.

I doubt we will have to worry about any of those scenarios anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by 4G63 View Post
    Totally agree. Except if she won the nomination I won't be voting.
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

Quote Originally Posted by TRAP View Post
    What in the hell is this buh bye crap?

Just like this bogus link Galen gave us that says she will leave her family. Both the liink and the story dont work. LOL

http://www.profootball24x7.com/forum...ad.php?t=39473

She is only a few points behind OBY THE COMMIE now. She will be triple digits ahead of him by election day, and the diff at the moment is with the independents that put Romney ahead of Palin.

While she received the second-most level of support for a potential presidential campaign.

Again, lets wait until she start generating and motivating the right like no one else can. Did you forget this.

http://www.politico.com/blogs/jonath..._for_GOP_.html

http://www.lifenews.com/nat5244.html

She is already generating crowds and will do more motivating than Romney and Huck put togethe before election day.

She has the conservatives and the religious right on her side.

Galen is obsessed with her and white women in general.

At least she wont go around the world apologizing for our country like OBY THE COMMIE DID.

Galen likes Mitt because he is fellow lib who flip flops more than Kerry. He was for gays in Mass. It was the gays who put him in that liberal state but he was vs him as Prez candidate. He was for abortion in the liberal Mass, but vs it as a Prez candidate. He was for military cut backs in budget in liberal Mass but vs them as Prez candidate and on and on.

BUH BYE TO THE WORSE PREZ EVER - OBY THE COMMIE.
    Delusional!