Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kruger Signed

1. Kruger Signed

as per Jamison Hensley about an hour ago...BTW...longtime board lurker...love my RAVENS !!!

2. Re: Kruger Signed

COOL BEANS! This kid has got a relentless motor! They say he's in the Michael McCrary mold...Watch no# 11 in the video below...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DtaZ...eature=related

Thumbs up Re: Kruger Signed

Excellent!

This means no holdouts, right? (excepting Mason's charade)
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

Re: Kruger Signed

Only Oher left to sign , but I did hear something that they were very close on terms. But this is good to have him there ready to go Monday. I am pumped and it hasn't even started yet.

Great news. There were reports that the two sides were far apart on a deal. Glad it's done and we can now focus on Oher.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...h-paul-kruger/

Quote Originally Posted by TRAP View Post
    Lets just hope he isnt another Dany Cody bust with that big body with 17 stab wounds and no spleen.
    And your rationale for even mentioning this possibility is?

Oh I know... its because he's a white guy who plays End/Linebacker who we drafted in the second round.

That's all he and Cody have in common.

Honestly the constant comparison to Cody strikes me as pretty much entirely race based... if he didn't look sort of like Cody, no one would be comparing him to Cody.
    “I already believe I am the best linebacker in the game. Now, I have to show one more thing ? That I am the most dominating, influential person in the game and the best football player to ever put on a pair of cleats.” -Ray Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by effo5231 View Post
    And your rationale for even mentioning this possibility is?

Oh I know... its because he's a white guy who plays End/Linebacker who we drafted in the second round.

That's all he and Cody have in common.

Honestly the constant comparison to Cody strikes me as pretty much entirely race based... if he didn't look sort of like Cody, no one would be comparing him to Cody.

Who cares?

Quote Originally Posted by bmorebirds_24 View Post
    Who cares?
    Its annoying for every mention of Kruger to be diverted for someone to bemoan the fact that they expect him to turn into the second coming of Dan Cody despite the fact that those two players have nothing in common aside from their college position and race.

And it is frequent, this post, this post, this post, and this post are all examples.

Its annoying and baseless.
    “I already believe I am the best linebacker in the game. Now, I have to show one more thing ? That I am the most dominating, influential person in the game and the best football player to ever put on a pair of cleats.” -Ray Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by effo5231 View Post
    Its annoying for every mention of Kruger to be diverted for someone to bemoan the fact that they expect him to turn into the second coming of Dan Cody despite the fact that those two players have nothing in common aside from their college position and race.

And it is frequent, this post, this post, this post, and this post are all examples.

Its annoying and baseless.

Tell me what you think of this Kruger has 6 sacks this year. More then Cody had his whole career. Turns into a defensive star, and plays on our D-line for years to come. AND he is in camp on time.

Quote Originally Posted by TRAP View Post

That's pretty funny!
    Last edited by Mista T; 07-27-2009 at 09:46 AM. Reason: personal insults

Last edited by Mista T; 07-27-2009 at 09:45 AM. Reason: personal insults

Quote Originally Posted by alleycat55 View Post
    as per Jamison Hensley about an hour ago...BTW...longtime board lurker...love my RAVENS !!!

Hey welcome....