Minnesota Road Trip

Single game tickets went on sale yesterday for Ravens@Vikings on Oct. 18, I snagged a pair of tickets in 208 for $60/each. They still had tickets available on ticketmaster as of last night, also in section 208 when I last checked. Anybody else already going or intereted in going to this game?

Any recommendations on things to do in and around Minneapolis? I've been to the Mall of America aleady, so looking for some other things to do.

Thanks, hopefully there will be a strong group of people in the right purple there!

Blog Entries

Re: Minnesota Road Trip

Yeah, i grabbed 2 from 208 as well! i was hoping they had better available, i just hope it doesn’t look like we're a mile away!

Nice, they'll at least be 4 Ravens fans in the section. We're row 23, how bout you? Any idea of what you will be doing while up there?

Wink Re: Minnesota Road Trip

4 more, Sect 220, row 16, seats 3-6. (Two are are my wife's casual Vikes fam hostess from Lake Minnetonka and hubby).

Anyone want to get together for a tailgate beer?
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

5. Re: Minnesota Road Trip

2 more Ravens fans in section 208...weird coincidence. We'll be sitting in row 26. Maybe we should all get together for a beer ahead of time. Where's everyone staying?

6. Re: Minnesota Road Trip

I am heading up there as well. Staying at Westin..seats in 106. It would be great to meet up for a tailgate beer, if anyone remembers me. :)

Wink Re: Minnesota Road Trip

I remember you. And I will also be at the Metrodome.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

I will be there in section 132. We ended up with one extra ticket. If anyone is looking to buy a single seat, please send me a message.