Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Skysports

Skysports

Hey guys,

You might know this already but Sky have posted theri frist 3/4 weekends of nfl action. No Ravens games yet but the Bengals Vs Steelers is defo one we can look forward to!

Niall

Southeast England,where the only Raven flag flutters.

Re: Skysports

The usual rountine,no Sky.But every Ravens game on DVD from Pontel.com.
    Put the smile back on your face.This is a 60 minute ball game.

Unless we start to win we will get no coverage at all this year - except for the MNF @ Denver

Quote Originally Posted by UKRaven
    Unless we start to win we will get no coverage at all this year - except for the MNF @ Denver
    Did you see NASN europe are showing like 5 games a week!!!! Its crazy!! NASN Uk and Ireland are still working on a deal so see what comes of that, i cancelled my subscription to NASN last season but if they can come up with the same package as NASN europe then i'll renew it:ire:

Seriously doubt NASN UK comes up with anything, they're the biggest rip off merchants on the planet charging us three times as much as our European counterparts for a drastically inferior product, I'm just not too bummed because I get it for free now.

Sky and five already have their deals in place as well running through this year and next I think, NASN missed the boat because they're a bunch of cheapskates and foolishly commited to showing too much crap like NASCAR, CFL and CHL etc.

Quote Originally Posted by UKRavenStockers
    Seriously doubt NASN UK comes up with anything, they're the biggest rip off merchants on the planet charging us three times as much as our European counterparts for a drastically inferior product, I'm just not too bummed because I get it for free now.

Sky and five already have their deals in place as well running through this year and next I think, NASN missed the boat because they're a bunch of cheapskates and foolishly commited to showing too much crap like NASCAR, CFL and CHL etc.
    I agree that they show alot of rubbish shows alright...I can't understand why we can't all subscribe to NASN europe?????

Because they wouldn't be able to show the same stuff in the UK and Ireland as Sky sports and five have some of the rights packages they have in Europe.

I just got NASN before the draft.Its on my sky freeview box.So all I pay is the NASN charge.You now have to pay for a year sub,not monthly.

Great timing, they have lost ESPN and NFL Network.

No big college matchups.And no pre and post NFL shows.

Have they not even got Ohio State @ Texas on NASN this week? If not that's crap considering I'm sure they have a deal with ABC who are covering this one.

Quote Originally Posted by UKRavenStockers
    Have they not even got Ohio State @ Texas on NASN this week? If not that's crap considering I'm sure they have a deal with ABC who are covering this one.
    Nope.They have,

5.30pm Auburn vs Mississippi State - College FootballThe Tigers are on the road in the Davis Wade Stadium against their SEC rivals, the Bulldogs.

8.30pm Mississippi vs Missouri - College FootballThe Rebels head to Columbia, Mo. for their opening road game of the season against the Tigers.

That's crap, that Auburn vs Mississippi State game is on Lincoln Financial Sports which you can watch absolutely free of charge on t'internet, I can't believe that they are continuing to charge people for those games when you can watch them free, NASN is a complete and utter joke.

I just emailed them,that how comes on opening day on Sunday.That there is not one sniff of an NFL program.
    And they better have something big in their talks with the NFL,or alot of us football fans are going to be depressed.[pissed off].

And that maybe they should rebrand their channel Nasn/MLB.