Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Wow! Big news from the Wasilla Trailer Park

Evidently there is reporting that our lil dilli from Wasilli is resigning as Gov. of Alaska effective July 31st. WTF?

What is going on here? Usually Friday afternoon bombshells like this are not good news for politicians. We will have to see what the accuracy of the reporting is but man, I am salivating at this potential. She would only truly resign if there was more to unfold. Maybe there was tryst at a recent republican governer's convention! Maybe another true love story unfolds!

Where is my republican 2012 candidate thread?

What a day to return to the good old U.S. of A! Palin resigning

http://www.ktuu.com/Global/story.asp?S=10641495

Yeah and don't start the whole "she is doing it to run for President in 2012" No on...even Palin...would be dumb enough to do that.

intersting early take by Josh Marshall:

"Palin is a wildly unethical public official, guilty at a minimum of numerous instances of abusing her authority as governor. And a lot of very damaging information has come out about her in the last few days -- though mainly embarrassing information about her character rather than new evidence of bad acts. I would not be surprised if this latest round of revelations shook something else loose that we haven't heard about yet. "

--Josh Marshall

WTF is she talking about here:

http://tpmtv.talkingpointsmemo.com/?...2351&ref=fpblg

I bet no one on this board...even the infatuated Trap can bear to listen to this woman ramble on into nothingness for 9 full minutes in this video clip. I couldn't even laughmy way through it.

OMG! This woman is truly a gem. God love her.

Seriously SNL is going to have a field day with Sanford and Palin this week.
    Last edited by Galen Sevinne; 07-03-2009 at 03:49 PM.

Re: Wow! Big news from the Wasilla Trailer Park

Better then becoming a presidential candidate and completely IGNORING your job as senator of the great steat of Illinois and no longer serving your territory.

Blog Entries

I'm glad we don't have to worry about her anymore, the only politician to abuse her power (cough cough Michelle Obama hospital job).

Figured Trap would have more to say about Palin resigning, instead of talking about Obama.
    "I got this." - Justin Tucker

Quote Originally Posted by Dade View Post
    Figured Trap would have more to say about Palin resigning, instead of talking about Obama.
    I think even Trap now understands, what most of the educated world understood last year, that Palin was a nothing more than a Hail Mary that just keeps getting worse. I think I will pop some popcorn and enjoy watching the next GOP 2012 candidate burn in flames with another "Family Values" atrocity.

Here we go:

"Noted Alaskan blogger and radio host Shannyn Moore just said on MSNBC that unconfirmed reports indicate Palin is under a criminal probe.

my popcorn isn't even fully popped yet.

Embezzelment scandal?

"Sources say embezzlement scandal, federal indictments may soon break concerning use of Wasilla Sport Complex building materials for Palin's home"

to build a better "double-wide" really? ouch...

More;

"FURTHER UPDATE: Okay, I've now been able to get independent information from multiple sources that all of this precedes what are said to be possible federal indictments against Palin, concerning an embezzlement scandal related to the building of Palin's house and the Wasilla Sports Complex built during her tenure as Mayor. Both structures, it is said, feature the "same windows, same wood, same products." Federal investigators have been looking into this for some time, and indictments could be imminent, according to the Alaska sources."

Quote Originally Posted by TRAP View Post
    Figured Dade would take the liberal take here. He claims to be conservative but usually takes the liberal take.

BTW, the title of the thread says - Big News from the Wasilla Trailer Park showing once again Galen's bigotry toward white females. Do you even know who comes from Wasilla and it aint Algore.

This was before your time Dade, but Galen comes from the Middle East which is why he hates whites.
    Liberal take? Just figured you would have something interesting to say about Palin stepping down. Read a little too much into my post pal.

Quote Originally Posted by TRAP View Post
    Now there is a big ethical fight against her and many are claiming she abused her power and position like wearing her husbands jacket endorsing his snow mobile race team which was dismissed along with many others. And most of it came since August when she ran for VP.
    What big ethical fight. Dont remember hearing anything about that.

This move by her seems to come out of left field. I dont really see any reason for her to step down.

I guess anyone would get tired of being in the spotlight like. I get she would want to step down and shield her family from any more scrunity.

I wouldn't call her the smartest politician or even the best thing for the GOP, but she didn't deserve all the media threw at her.

Blog Entries

Does it really matter? Does she have ANY direct control over your life or what you do?

If you answer "Yes", or in Obama's case "Present", then you can bitch/praise all you want. Otherwise, I don't see what the big deal is and its a "non-story" IMO. What she does or says has no bearing on my life........Obama spending $$$Trillions of dollars and having no way to pay it back does......so why don't we talk about that, huh?