Some nice videos up on NFL.com on Ray

Re: Some nice videos up on NFL.com on Ray

I watched this on NFL Total Access last night.

Pretty cool Ray is getting his props.

What bothered me was Jamie Dukes. He went on this rant at the beginning of the show about how we need to take a step back and not judge people like Chris Henry, Stallworth, etc. He is as close to a waste of o2 as you can get.

Two very nice videos of ray. My Favorite is the clip they show of bam hurdling and Ray destroying him in mid air.

Thanks for the clips
    WOW! I feel so fortunate that the Ravens did what they had to do to make this happen. Thank you. My Heart is with the Raven....My Heart is with Baltimore and its great fans. What can I say. Here We Go!!! --Ray Lewis
    No, Thank you Ray... :ww:
    -->^78F$09U&67D!45A#54R87B)89V<--

I would like to know exactly how Pat Willis is better right now. He does look like the best of the rest physically, but I have not seen the Sf D do anything impressive under his leadership. He has some nice higlight hits, but they do not really compare to the big hits Ray put on Winslow, Mendenhall or Armard Hall last year.

My favorite inernet video of Ray and the Ravens is the behind the bench stuff on the team website.
    That is where you see why Ray is more than just a great player, he is a great coach and leader both in xo stuff and and sheer motivation. I think Harbaugh is a great coach too, but Ray made his job almost easy. Anyone can say the right thing, but you can tell by the way the guys look and listen that the message is getting through when Ray is sending it.

http://www.baltimoreravens.com/media...1bb0e8e4a45933
    Last edited by Jeremiah W; 07-02-2009 at 01:13 PM.

Some good memories there Jeremiah! I agree, Ray is much more than just a tackling machine. Our D would prob be lost without him, hopefully we see Gooden shine this year under Ray's guidance.

Every time I hear Ray, in-game, I damn near get goose bumps. People could say what they wanted to say about him when he was a free agent earlier this year, but to have that kind of motivational field general in the huddle and on the sideline is priceless...

When they talk about Willis at the #1 spot, they say "he is the next Ray Lewis."

Wouldn't that mean Ray Lewis IS the #1 linebacker?!?!