Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Metro Accident

Re: Metro Accident

The list of casualities is up to nine dead. The Red Line on the Shady Grove end today was affected with trains turning back at Rhode Island Avenue. Trains were only going 35mph and were under manual operation. Usually trains run every 3 minutes, instead they were running every 7 or 8 minutes and are packed. It took me about 55 minutes to get to work, which is 20 minutes more than it usually takes. If you can do it, avoid the red line for the next few days.

Quote Originally Posted by 73doubledown73 View Post
    :ot
    Yeah, God forbid someone post something that interrupts your enjoyment of all the offseason banter....tool.

My prayers go out to the friends and families of those poor injured and dead.

WOW! Just found out one of my fellow Airman was killed in the crash. A retired General and his wife lost their lives.
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

Quote Originally Posted by Dade View Post
    WOW! Just found out one of my fellow Airman was killed in the crash. A retired General and his wife lost their lives.
    I hate to see good people lose their lives in senseless tragedies. What can you say? Sorry seems so inadequate.