2010 Election Prediction -- shift right

Obama's polls are normalizing at a faster rate than his past 4 predecessors. Not a good prospect for the Dems for the 2010 elections.

The people who are most pissed at Obama at the moment are the liberals, not the conservatives.

Their only hope is the GOP still seems clueless as to whom to head their party. They are also still having a huge dearth of attractive and articulate candidates as well as continuing to piss off the conservative base, a base that most Americans identify themselves with. Once again proving the truth and not the MSNBC's version that the this process helping the Dems because of the GOP's faults and not the "success" of the Dems.

While style got him elected, the shine on that penny is wearing off pretty fast and he will need some serious and true policy success stories so the Dems in Congress can ride his coat tails again.

Prediction (subject to change baring some huge political news) -- Dems lose their filibuster-proof majority in the Senate and a significant number of seats in the House, almost making a 50-50 split. If the GOP re-connects with their base again (which, I do not think they will as long as Steele is at the helm) then the losses will be bigger.

Galen may knock history but one thing is for certain and that it's certain.

Re: 2010 Election Prediction -- shift right

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    Obama's polls are normalizing at a faster rate than his past 4 predecessors. Not a good prospect for the Dems for the 2010 elections.

The people who are most pissed at Obama at the moment are the liberals, not the conservatives.

Their only hope is the GOP still seems clueless as to whom to head their party. They are also still having a huge dearth of attractive and articulate candidates as well as continuing to piss off the conservative base, a base that most Americans identify themselves with. Once again proving the truth and not the MSNBC's version that the this process helping the Dems because of the GOP's faults and not the "success" of the Dems.

While style got him elected, the shine on that penny is wearing off pretty fast and he will need some serious and true policy success stories so the Dems in Congress can ride his coat tails again.

Prediction (subject to change baring some huge political news) -- Dems lose their filibuster-proof majority in the Senate and a significant number of seats in the House, almost making a 50-50 split. If the GOP re-connects with their base again (which, I do not think they will as long as Steele is at the helm) then the losses will be bigger.

Galen may knock history but one thing is for certain and that it's certain.
    Hmmmm...H.R.'s back on the political board. Must mean there was a couple % point drop in Obama's ratings lately so he will be pimping his beloved GOP garbage again. hohummmm.

The problem with your predictions H.R. on this side as well as the other is that you are usually somewhere around the Mendoza Line when it comes to accuracy. History certainly tells the truth there.

And yes Trap, I must not be working right now since I am posting. It is 2:30 if you want to document my doings.

Re: 2010 Election Prediction -- shift right

And Galen continues with not really reading what I wrote or offering any sort of factual rebuttal. Some things never change. Dont worry, I am sure MSNBC will giving you a talking point to use at some point. Still relying on Krugman telling you that 2+2 equals 5 when it comes to the economy?

When I have pimped or extolled any sort of virtues of the GOP? Ever? You like to paint me into some box and that's fine. It only means your words fall flat.

I am a conservative first and have all but abandoned the GOP since they no longer represent the conservatives in society.