Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: 2009 Baltimore Trip Part II

I sit with a group of 25 people in 551 but they rarely miss games. I will put the word out that I have takers for the tickets. They will only charge face value. How many more are you looking for?

Thanks Toe, Ben has now got two more tickets. This gives us the 4 currently needed - Niall + Girlfriend, Gordon + myself.

However, there may be a couple of people (JamesR) who are still thinking about the trip. Also I have raised the possibility of us mixing-up whom we sit with for social reasons.

Flights = done, accomodation = done, tickets = done.

To discuss:

Itinery for Friday / Saturday (Duck Tour? College game? Oysters?)/ Monday :grbac:
    Shirts (White, Black or Purple?) / Flags (National :eng: :ire: :haggis or Union :uk: :ire: ?) / Celery :celery (how we are to present ourselves in general).

Match day meeting points & Tailgate

Quote Originally Posted by TOEMAN View Post
    If you guys are interested in going to the Terps on Saturday, let me know and I will work on getting the tickets and head down with you.
    I plan on heading to the Terps game! Has kick off time been made known?

Hey guys,

So I'm arriving into DC on the Friday, tried to talk the GF into gonig to Snow Patrol that night but it ain't gonna happen! :(

On the Saturday I want to go to the Terps game, THAT WILL happen! - I'm dying to see my Terps kick some Rutger ass! Just need to know kick off time!

We will be staying in DC for the first two night! We then plan on heading to Bmore on the Sunday morning.

Irish flag is a must for me with a big IRISHRAVEN on it :)

Will be sporting my Flacco or Fagan (my surname) jersey along with a Ravens cap!

Can't wait!!!

5. Re: 2009 Baltimore Trip Part II

Quote Originally Posted by UKRaven View Post
    Thanks Toe, Ben has now got two more tickets. This gives us the 4 currently needed - Niall + Girlfriend, Gordon + myself.

However, there may be a couple of people (JamesR) who are still thinking about the trip. Also I have raised the possibility of us mixing-up whom we sit with for social reasons.

Flights = done, accomodation = done, tickets = done.

To discuss:

Itinery for Friday / Saturday (Duck Tour? College game? Oysters?)/ Monday :grbac:
    Shirts (White, Black or Purple?) / Flags (National :eng: :ire: :haggis or Union :uk: :ire: ?) / Celery :celery (how we are to present ourselves in general).

Match day meeting points & Tailgate

Itinery for Friday = - I think this is a perfect idea!
    Saturday - I'd love to go to a college game to be honest, but thats only if its cool with you and our host. Although Oysters are appealling!
    We have anything planned for Sunday yet? :p
    Monday - Does Monday work for the Duck tour or the National Aquarium?

Shirts - It'll be purple for me. Planning on buying a Flacco jersey out there but I'll be taking my Purple Ed Reed one with me.

Flags - I'll be representing with my Saltire :haggis

Looking forward to seeing the Celery tradition in person :celery :celery :celery

Meeting points I'll leave up to Dave and the natives!

I'm so excited about this!

Wish I was staying longer on the East Coast! I'm heading to San Fran on the Monday morning - I don't think I've ever been as excited!

:happyanim

Rain or Shine this will be a brilliant trip! - anyone know what time tailgating begins? Anyone traveling from DC to Bmore? I think i'll be getting the train early that morning!

7. Re: 2009 Baltimore Trip Part II

Is this your first trip to M and T too?

Tailgating- FellsPtRaven, Greg and I are familiar with each other's location. It is only a 5 minute walk between our spots.

Ice luge anyone???

Terps-
    still no kick off time announced. I can fit 5 in my vehicle.

This will be my 4th trip to M&T Bank - I've seen visits from Jags, Chiefs and Seahawks (the great comeback)!!

Its been a while since my last visit so I'm really excited :happyanimThe :ire: will be there!!

I think with all our luggage it will prob be best that I take the train to Baltimore, I guess I could look at a Taxi but I have a feeling it would be very expensive....

It was my bday this weekend, my gf suprised me with Ravens Cufflinks! - Love them :)

Quote Originally Posted by Irishraven View Post
    This will be my 4th trip to M&T Bank - I've seen visits from Jags, Chiefs and Seahawks (the great comeback)!!

Its been a while since my last visit so I'm really excited :happyanimThe :ire: will be there!!

I think with all our luggage it will prob be best that I take the train to Baltimore, I guess I could look at a Taxi but I have a feeling it would be very expensive....

It was my bday this weekend, my gf suprised me with Ravens Cufflinks! - Love them :)
    Irish - could you just confirm you'll definitely be taking the two tickets I secured for the game? Obviously they're yours if you want them at face value of $85 a piece. Just give me the cash when I see you on the Sunday.

I also have a pair of Ravens cufflinks - gift from my wife on our wedding day, which I wore for the ceremony/reception.

Wink Re: 2009 Baltimore Trip Part II

Quote Originally Posted by Irishraven View Post
    On the Saturday I want to go to the Terps game, THAT WILL happen! - I'm dying to see my Terps kick some Rutger ass! Just need to know kick off time!
    I saw it posted as a noon start at several sites, including Scout. However, the Terps official site stll states "TBA".
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).