Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Re: 2009 Baltimore Trip Part II

Is the number 5 a good number for Terps tickets- Irish 2, Gordon, Dave and me self?

I will start pursuing with "The UKRavens are coming!!!! They need Terps tickets".

I will let you know.

Gordon and I are good to go. Ben is with CJ's family so we are best out of their hair. Just need Irish's 'squeeze' to okay it. (Might not be a goer if she's got a tourist map of DC !!!!)

Quote Originally Posted by UKRaven View Post
    Gordon and I are good to go. Ben is with CJ's family so we are best out of their hair. Just need Irish's 'squeeze' to okay it. (Might not be a goer if she's got a tourist map of DC !!!!)

Don't worry - I'll be there either way, I can't imagine an open top bus tour of DC takes too long! I've been before a few times so I'll know where to go! I'm right in saying it about 30mins from union station to college park, right?

Quote Originally Posted by TOEMAN View Post
    Is the number 5 a good number for Terps tickets- Irish 2, Gordon, Dave and me self?

I will start pursuing with "The UKRavens are coming!!!! They need Terps tickets".

I will let you know.
    Thanking you! I'll pay anything up to $60 for a Terps ticket, really have no idea how much they are! I've got my cap and T-shirt for the game

Seems like a good plan to me. :happyanim

Toe - I have a little something for you that is well earned

Quote Originally Posted by Irishraven View Post
    I'm right in saying it about 30mins from union station to college park, right?
    That should be a good estimate for Saturday DC Metro (no MARC service on Saturdays) - although it could take 45 or so with long waits at the stations. I believe all the Red Line post-accident delays are over. Then it's a good 10-15 minute walk from College Park Metro to Byrd Stadium.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

Quote Originally Posted by Mista T View Post
    That should be a good estimate for Saturday DC Metro (no MARC service on Saturdays) - although it could take 45 or so with long waits at the stations. I believe all the Red Line post-accident delays are over. Then it's a good 10-15 minute walk from College Park Metro to Byrd Stadium.
    Looking forward to that walk - I used to date a girl who lived on sorority row so will bring back a lot of memories! Keep that quiet when I see you guys though, you know how girls are about ex's!! :girlfight

Thanks for all your help and advice, i really appreciate it!

By the way, anyone tell me where is best to pick up a nice Ravens T or Jersey even a visor for her?

Tickets Arrived today, thank you

Tickets Arrived today, thank you
    Thank God for that. Believe it or not, but the post office was about to 'close for lunch' (yes, the one downtown really does that) so I had to scribble down your address and hand it over in about 30 seconds. Glad you got them OK as I have little faith in the US Postal Service, to be honest.

Wink Re: 2009 Baltimore Trip Part II

By the way, anyone tell me where is best to pick up a nice Ravens T or Jersey even a visor for her?
    Are you tailgating with our crew? The largest selection of Ravens merchandise vendors will be about 100' from our tailgate lot.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

Southeast England,where the only Raven flag flutters.

Are you tailgating with our crew? The largest selection of Ravens merchandise vendors will be about 100' from our tailgate lot.
    Cha Ching,load the wagons boys.
    Put the smile back on your face.This is a 60 minute ball game.

12. Re: 2009 Baltimore Trip Part II

Note to self: Large emtpy suitcase!

:D