Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Re: 2009 Baltimore Trip Part II

Quote Originally Posted by Mista T View Post
    Are you tailgating with our crew? The largest selection of Ravens merchandise vendors will be about 100' from our tailgate lot.
    Thanks a million MistaT: I most def will be hanging out with you guys!! I can't wait! I'll have the camera ready for what will no doubt be the most colourful picture EVER :ire::usa::uk::haggis

I know this might sound a little nerdy but would it be possilbe for someone to post the google maps location of the tailgate just in case! Or is it very easy to find??

Wink Re: 2009 Baltimore Trip Part II

This works most of the time:

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sour...=18&iwloc=addr

If that doesn't take you to a street level photo of a small parking lot, then use this address as your mapping software or GPS target: 150 W West St, Baltimore, MD 21230. That is the address for the Sharp-Leadenhall Elementary School, directly across the street from our lot.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Quote Originally Posted by TOEMAN View Post
    Forgot to ask:
    FPR and Greg- have you found your new home yet for tailgating? I am still at lot #2 Closest Parking (Sharpe and Ostend).

Next Thursday!!!!! Game on (even if it is preseason)
    We are VERY close to you. Within 30 seconds of walking.

AAMOF, we are on the same block!

I am 20 paces south of you. We are just on the other side of that building- we back our vehicles up to Ostend St between Sharpe St and Peach St.

Hey guys, any word on the Terps kick off time? Will I jus wait and buy tickets outside the ground or is someone looking to get a few of them?

Thanks for all the maps and directions etc - can't believe its only a month away :happyanim

6. Re: 2009 Baltimore Trip Part II

Quote Originally Posted by Irishraven View Post
    Hey guys, any word on the Terps kick off time? Will I jus wait and buy tickets outside the ground or is someone looking to get a few of them?

Thanks for all the maps and directions etc - can't believe its only a month away :happyanim
    Me neither, I am so freaking excited!

I am working on getting us 5 Terps tickets- Dave, Gordon, Irish (2) and myself. I still don't see where they have confirmed the kickoff time.

If all else fails on the Terps tickets (freebies) I will resort to one of the websites and get 5 together (at a reasonable price). I think Irish said less than $60 would work. I will check with everyone before I make the purchase.

Ravens game---looks like we are all within a block of each other. SWEETTTTT!

Great work! Sure let me know, i'm easy either way!

This day 4 weeks and i'll be flying to DC from Dublin - its just so damn exciting!!!

Some bad news about your trip Dave:
    http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/mar...,6920729.story

'Ride The Ducks' tour business ends Baltimore operation
    Company focusing investment in other cities; 29 workers to receive severance

"Ride The Ducks" amphibious sightseeing rides ceased in Baltimore as of Tuesday so the company that operates the tours can concentrate its investments in other cities, an official said Wednesday.

We will have to find something else for you to do.

No luck on getting free Terps tickets yet. Still no game time announcement either.

Quote Originally Posted by TOEMAN View Post
    Some bad news about your trip Dave:
    http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/mar...,6920729.story

'Ride The Ducks' tour business ends Baltimore operation
    Company focusing investment in other cities; 29 workers to receive severance

"Ride The Ducks" amphibious sightseeing rides ceased in Baltimore as of Tuesday so the company that operates the tours can concentrate its investments in other cities, an official said Wednesday.

We will have to find something else for you to do.

No luck on getting free Terps tickets yet. Still no game time announcement either.
    Would free Towson tickets be easier?

Hey guys, 2 weeks and counting! Watched the Steelers game last night, was very impressed with them but it was only game one so wait and see I guess...

I know there is a ravens merch stand near the tailgating plot but does anyone know of a shop in DC where I can pick something up for the other half? She really wants to have something before we head over that morning - i've had a look on google maps etc and can't seem to find anything close by...

Can't believe there is still no time for the Terps game!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Irishraven View Post
    Can't believe there is still no time for the Terps game!!!
    With the Terps & Scarlet Knights both taking hefty defeats last weekend I struggle to see that it won't be a midday kickoff.