Thread: Ravens at Indy?

Ravens at Indy?

I know it's a bit early to be discussing this, but if the Ravens win they will be playing in Indy next weekend. I really enjoyed the divisional game against Tenn. last season and was looking to do Indy this post season. Well, I was doing some early scouting for next weekend and have discovered that every affordable hotel within walking distance is sold out for next weekend due to a cheer leading competition. Now we all know that cheer leading is not a sport, but this is really causing problems with getting a decent hotel room in Indy. Long story short, does anyone know about public transportation or if there will be a trip offered similar to the NE trip this weekend?

Thanks

Blog Entries

Re: Ravens at Indy?

I went to Indy a few years ago (the year we played them on SNF) and i dont know if it was a deal with our hotel or if its always this way but it was $5 for a cab ride within 5 mile radius. but I was also doing some looking around for hotels for next weekend and Hotwire.com has some 3.5-4 start hotels in downtown for under $100 so u might want to look there

Re: Ravens at Indy?

Thanks, I will take a look. I have been just been looking ahead and I couldn't believe how packed all these hotels were until I saw that they are having some big cheerleading competition at the Convention Center

4. Re: Ravens at Indy?

Where is the Friday night bar/pep rally?!???? Can't wait!