Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

James Harrison = Idiot = pit bulls fascination

Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

Re: James Harrison = Idiot

I think PFT had the best quote on the line when they said:

"But, hey, at least we now have a better understanding of how the Steelers got Harrison to sign a long-term deal worth only $51 million."

Dear James Harrison,

This is great. With the owner being Mr. Ambassador and Obama's bud this can't get any better. I am pleased with your adeptness to bringing the Steelers down from the inside. Ever since we cut you, I knew you were going to make us proud to be Ravens fans and you didn't disappoint. All these years I've been wasting hours upon hours thinking of ways to get back at the Steelers fans and then you say no Stealth, here's a way. PFT is wrong, your not a closet idiot for signing that deal for pennies vs performance your America's idiot along with Homer Simpson or Peter Griffin. With the power invested in me: James Harrison and Pittsburgh, I now pronounce you Husband and Wife. Steelers you may kiss the dummy! Hopefully this marriage last long, but if you two divorce may the judge award you with a chunk of thier salary cap.

Sincerely,
    Steathbirds

Quote Originally Posted by Dade View Post
    Not too bright is he...
    You're being generous...

- C -
    ---------------------------------------------------

www.oblongspheroid.com

A blog about any and everything football.

Twitter: oblong_spheroid

Quote Originally Posted by The Article
    Usually, when a sentence begins with "as far as I'm concerned," it ends with an opinion, not an incontrovertible fact.

heh.
    O's, Stroh's and Nappy Ho's

Actually, for how much I hate the Steelers I agree with Harrison to some extent. He is right, the only reason the Steelers are going to the White House is because they won the Super Bowl. If the Cards had won, they would be going. I can understand why he doesn't feel its that big of a deal.

Harrison is an idiot. Of course you're only invited because you won. DUH. It's called an honor, and is a reward for success. It's not even like the guy has some sort of lofty political ideal that would cause him to boycott. This is an indication of an ego gone wild. Like he should be invited to the White House just based on his own inherent greatness. CLOWN. If he doesn't want to go, he shouldn't go. But, he shouldn't disparage the honor for others who'd appreciate it, disrespect the invite, or undermine the administration unnecessarily. It is possible to 'respectfully decline.' Free speech is one thing; rudeness and lack of etiquette is another.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenator View Post
    Actually, for how much I hate the Steelers I agree with Harrison to some extent. He is right, the only reason the Steelers are going to the White House is because they won the Super Bowl. If the Cards had won, they would be going. I can understand why he doesn't feel its that big of a deal.
    Huh? Sorry, but it is a big deal. Very few people get to meet the President, let alone on invitation to the White House. And yes, it is not to meet the Steelers, but to meet the Super Bowl winners, which is another thing that many NFL players never get to experience.

Harrison is a bonehead and should consider himself lucky. All those roids must be turning his brain into mush.

I guess he shouldn't accept the Super Bowl ring either. Because they're only getting one cause they won and the Cards would have got it had they won.
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

Of course the only reason they are going to the White House is because they won the Super Bowl.

LOL.

I'm pretty used to the idea of hearing dumb things coming out of athletes' mouths. These comments rank right up there with some of the most idiotic and ridiculous things I've ever heard.

Hell, I'd have more respect for him if he had somewhat legit reason (i.e. strong disagreement with the administration on a certain subject) even though anyone with a ounce of sense knows this isn't a political thing and put aside whatever their political stances are for a day.

PP

I think it would be really funny if Obama came out and said "Since Harrison didn't want to come, I'd like to invite Larry Fitzgerald to take his place."

- C -
    ---------------------------------------------------

www.oblongspheroid.com

A blog about any and everything football.

Twitter: oblong_spheroid

12. Re: James Harrison = Idiot

To me that's like saying, they're only giving me a gold medal because I came in first place. They can keep their gold medal because they wouldn't have given it to me if I didn't win.

Or

I only got invited to the Probowl because I was one of the best players so they can keep their Probowl invitation. They didn't invite me the year I sucked.