Thread: NFL Replay

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

NFL Replay

I thought I was mostly over the Saturday disappointment until I watched NFL Replay's Ravens vs. Colts. I swear they must have edited up the game with the sole intention of showing Raven fans just how easily the Ravens could have won. I won't even go into the specific plays because there is no reason to "would've - should've - could've" ourselves to death but man, did the ball NOT bounce our way as it did in 2000.

I saw it very differently from the stadium and thought it was more of Indy playing better. Bottom line...if you are feeling better as the week progresses don't watch NFL Replay!

Re: NFL Replay

haha. It wasnt the editing. i watched the whole game on my DVR. I also felt like I saw a somewhat different game in person. Heat of battle I guess. You are right though, I immediately deleted it and am avoiding NFLN & ESPN this week.

Indy never really showed up against us

When I was standing in the lot Saturday morning tailgating, I realized I forgot to DVR it. I was mad at myself, butafter the game, Iwas glad I didn't, so I didn't have to relive those plays in my head &wake up at 2 or 3 in the morning thinking how we could have did it different.

Boy, I'm sure Inside the NFL on HBO tonight will be ripping us, with Morono & the Scarecrow. Another show to avoid.

My youngest son Kyle w/ Michael Phelps after the Browms game 12/24/11

Season Ticket Holder Since 96,
    Loud, Proud & Purple in Section 504. GO RAVENS, all the way to Indy for the Lombardi!!!

I started watching the game on NFL Replay last night, however I couldn't stomach watching that game over again and opted to go out and have a drink instead.

I have it on DVD don't know if I'll ever watch it. I'm still in a lot of shock. Sorry I've tried to move on but I really thought this was the year.

I didn't bother watching Inside the NFL last night and won't watch it tonight. I try to move on but, I thought this is our year. Once my classes start next Monday, I've move on and start looking forward to training camp in August.
    FOOTBALL IS BACK!! YOUR 2010 BALTIMORE RAVENS! SUPER BOWL OR BUST