Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: April '09 - Wall Street's best month in 9 years

Yea? Well you're just a liberal pussy who blows up when he gets hit and I went link for link with you to prove it.

What kind of Christian are you GAY-len?

I NEVER FOGET

ASK GALEN HE KNOWS
    “I already believe I am the best linebacker in the game. Now, I have to show one more thing ? That I am the most dominating, influential person in the game and the best football player to ever put on a pair of cleats.” -Ray Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Galen Sevinne View Post
    and what else causes the markets to rise? did you really just say that? Hope. Yep, that is exactly what is turning the markets around...glad we finally agree on something.
    Ir may be rare because I think we are all in agreement The stock maket is rising, that is good, and the reasoning behind it, is that people are thinking the bottom has occurred. They are hoping for a nice gradual upslope back to the actual value of the stocks.
    People had better get their cash our of cash type investments and into assets like stocks and precious metals.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Yea? Well you're just a liberal pussy who blows up when he gets hit and I went link for link with you to prove it.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((What kind of Christian are you GAY-len?)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>I NEVER FOGET

ASK GALEN HE KNOWS++++++++++++++++++++&&&&&&&**********$%%%%%%%%%%%%%

whatever elfie...you can only call people names because you know you ass is kicked. Everyone even said that that was true on the other thread about Boller last year. I posted the links on the thread about Preston and everyone laughed at you. But you just called me names and everyone said you were wrong. Go back to your sandbox.

You even said that Wall Street numbers were improving because people were hopeful about the economy. That shows how dumb you are but you can only call me names. You said yourself you know nothing about the economy and everyone agreed. I proved that....see the links I posted below.

LINKS

April was the pendulum swinging from the irrationally bad January. I think most will agree the market tanked FAR too hard in January, and now ha da nice rebound. ONce the market makes a real reboud, the money starts flowing back into the system as confidence increases.

Don't forget it's still down 30% from it's 52 wk high..
    Last edited by jonboy79; 05-05-2009 at 12:31 PM.

EFFO lies about the pissing slipper
    Here is the evidence Blah, Blah, Blah ad infinitum. Galen and Roach started all the name calling, and EFFO joined in. God controls my typing.
    I've been getting my ass kicked all over this board. Every one here is laughing at me. I know nothing about economics.. I've proved you wrong and every one knows it. You are the only one who cares about gay marriage. Libs, Dems, Hilly, the messiah, Oby the commie, Nazi Pelosi. I have an elephant's memory. God will throw you out of the sandbox. I've been forgotten by God. All this in one post......
    Someone is losing it.....(said liltingly)

Quote Originally Posted by TRAP View Post
    And ELFFO sarcasticly quipped that OBY caused the swine flu. It was him and Galen who said Bush cause Katrina.
    I didn't even know this board existed during the whole Katrina deal.

A. Please identify the post in which I implicated Bush in Katrina. Or

B. Retract the statement. Or

C. Admit you're a fucking liar.

I think you're going to go with option

D. Spout some semi-literate nonsense about how you struck a nerve, try to deflect the fact that you clearly have no idea what your babbling about back onto me somehow, and then repost the goddamn puppy quote ad nauseum.
    “I already believe I am the best linebacker in the game. Now, I have to show one more thing ? That I am the most dominating, influential person in the game and the best football player to ever put on a pair of cleats.” -Ray Lewis

LOL AT Galen - I touched another nerve. Look how upset he is.

What Boller thread are you talking about?

Now you are stealing my lines. The sandbox was original.

Try to be original Galen.

You got your ass kicked on every economic thread on here and you are still getting it kicked.
    As William Hurt said in "The Big Chill";

"Sometimes you just have to let art flow over you"

Wow... that blows my mind.

.... Just wow.

Seriously Trap, show me where I said one word about Bush and Katrina or admit that you're a fucking liar.

Or that you don't know what you're talking about.

I'm fine with any of the above.

Serious question, is there some rule or conduct policy against spamming a message board with the same post over and over?

Come on Trap... grow up.

This has gotten out of hand.

Will a mod just close this thread before it becomes pages of the same post over and over again.
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

I've reported him to a mod for spamming, but it doesn't matter if they close this thread because he's reposted that crap over a dozen times in multiple threads.

I'm sorry to all you folk who have to read my words over and over because Trap feels like abusing the board in order to demonstrate some bizarre persecution complex he's nursing.

In other news, the Stock Market uptick has become a global phenomenon

Galen - Im letting your fart fly over me. As always, I where a mask around you. There is no art with you.

Once again, you cant answer the issues.

:grbac:
    at least I am not completely oblivious to being the buttend of a satire.