Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 13 to 24 of 34
  1. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Southern PA
    Posts
    4,971
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: Sen. Specter now a Democract



    Opposing viewpoints are good because it means that most normal people meet somewhere in the middle. When there isn't an opposing viewpoint the problems aren't fixed because there isn't a counter-point to the problem. This argument applies to both sides of the aisle

    Too much of the same opinion isn't a good thing IMO and everyone will wake up one day and ask how we got here.....




  2. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Tenuous
    Posts
    4,920

    Re: Sen. Specter now a Democract

    Quote Originally Posted by TRAP View Post
    You are right but he is still fun kicking their asses.

    I posted the quote. The Prez and VP thought he was a DEM and called Specter 14 times and Galen is so easy on the economic thread. He even admits he knows nothing and gets his assed kick every time.
    "Don't do it G"

    "Don't go into that black hole a third time."

    "You know Trap has the reading comprehension and awareness of a gnat that keeps bumping into the floodlight at night"

    "don't go in there a third time...you know your rule"

    "impulse control"

    "resist"

    -the voice of reason.








  3. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Owings Mills
    Posts
    1,155

    Re: Sen. Specter now a Democract

    Trap, I've gone back and read every post I ever wrote on this board just to verify how wrong you are... again.

    You contend that I started name calling with my very first post... so let's see what I said in post 1.

    Quote Originally Posted by Me
    Hey, I'm mike, I've been a Raven's fan for the last ten years. I found a link to this forum on the sportsline board and decided to jump ship to a better moderated, more intelligent community of football fans.

    I'm pumped up for the game on Saturday, but I'm even more pumped when I think of how great this team will be in the future. Bright young stars at QB, and RB, an elite possession WR and TE, and a D that imposes its will on its opponents.

    How 'bout them Ravens!?!
    Hmm.... Nope, not seeing it. Maybe you meant my first post in the political forum.

    It's a long one, so here's the link

    I don't see any name calling... I do apologize for busting a bubble... and I do call the bubble paranoid, maybe that's what you meant. If it is, I apologize to the bubble.

    Well here I said someone was "wrong"... and that Alan Wolfe was smarter than them. I stand by that claim... but no name calling yet.

    Here I called you wrong, and cited references to prove it... but I can't seem to find the horrible name I called you.

    Ooooh. I found it. Here's where I compared you to a puppy. Wow... I called you a puppy Trap. What a monstrous and insulting thing to say. I belong in prison for that one. I apologize for calling you a puppy Trap. It was wrong of me, and I hope that deep down in your Christian heart, you can find an ounce of compassion to spare for me. Because I called you a puppy.

    Because, you're not a puppy Trap... You're a real live person with feelings who doesn't like being compared to something so disgusting and revolting as a puppy.

    Moving on.

    Here I called you out on not knowing how to quote someone... A skill you have yet to master. And I also defined you as delusional based on your seemingly unending supply of ways to redefine the word "socialism" as well as your lack of connection with the actual world... That wasn't name calling Trap, it was a diagnosis. Seek help.

    Next I quoted some scripture here, here, and here (assuming you consider the opening monologue from The People's Court to be "Scripture."

    Ok... so no name calling there... but I'll keep looking, you accuse me of name calling a whole bunch, so surely there's more than just me calling you a puppy right?

    Here I did call you a sick person. In fairness to me you had just said this:

    Quote Originally Posted by Trap
    Slight correction. Maybe the terrorists could kill Galen first. They could tortue him by starting with the little stuff first like pulling out his finger and toe nails, then all his teeth like the Nazis used to do.

    Then the big stuff like the British used to do in the dark ages. Cut one limb off at a time saving the most important one for last.

    That would be one less pussy liberal to deal with.
    Sooo yea... I see how me calling that sick was totally immature and over the top.

    And finally... in this very thread I compared Jim Herr to this:



    A picture of a box of Summer's Eve douche.

    I apologize to Jim Herr, he is not in fact a female hygiene product, and I can find no evidence that he has ever been filled with warm soapy water and inserted into a woman's vagina for the purposes of cleaning.

    So, Trap, back to you're original accusation, that

    Quote Originally Posted by Trap
    Even elf came in here his first day name calling everyone who disagreed with him. Then he blows his mind when he gets hit.
    Care to back that up with any... I dunno... Facts?




  4. #16

    Re: Sen. Specter now a Democract

    Quote Originally Posted by TRAP View Post
    Jon and I are right. As always, Galen twists his facts up.

    Even Biden knew Specter was a DEM in disguise and this quote at the bottom proves it.

    In fact, Biden had called Specter 14 times since he went in to convince him to switch because he thought he was really a DEM. They wanted that anti-filibuster vote bad and this is how badly they wanted it. Even OBY talked to Specter about switching.

    This is from the politico.com. Todays issue but see the last line for the real reason why he left the party.

    He was seriously challenged by a GOP conservative. Conservatism lives! So much for Galen's dino. LOL

    Once again, Galen is wrong and gets his fact mixed up.

    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    The arguments used are fantastically interesting. On the one hand, Biden always believed that Specter was a Democrat, on the other hand he told Specter that the GOP “left him” years ago. If Specter was indeed always a Democrat, how could the Republican Party have left him? Biden seemingly believed that Specter was really a Democrat in disguise. That is not a problem, but it is quite ludicrous for anybody to pretend that the GOP has radicalized. It has not. Specter’s views were Democratic, his party affiliation was one of political expediency. When it was no longer useful for him to be a Republican senator because he was seriously challenged by a conservative challenger, he quickly left.

    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

    Once again Galen and Cock A Roch get their asses kicked by whittle ole me.

    For starters, Trap, I've seen your pic, and you are not "whittle'. To the subject of your post. Sen. Specter has always been a moderate republican, which raises him a notch in my book, because USUALLY, both sides' opinions have merit, and there has always been a need for people who try to see both sides. But, unfortunately the covenant Bush made with the Christian right has led to non-tolerance for anything that isn't right wing nuttism in the Republican Party. For this reason, Spector has realized that trying to buck against the completeley suicidal bent of the party is futile, and that the democrats are, for the most part much more reasonable, and moderate. He's just the first, others will follow, and other non politicians will follow. They will defect to the democrats, or to the Independent party, which will follow much more closely to the democrat ideology than the GOP.
    The move Obama made when he said that Rush was the face of the Republican party is realizing fruition. He put a name to it. He put a face to it. And the sensible republicans don't like that face. They are tired of being associated with such nazis, and facists.
    Another brilliant move by the most gifted, talented president we've had in my adult lifetime!!!




  5. #17

    Re: Sen. Specter now a Democract

    Quote Originally Posted by Galen Sevinne View Post
    "Don't do it G"

    "Don't go into that black hole a third time."

    "You know Trap has the reading comprehension and awareness of a gnat that keeps bumping into the floodlight at night"

    "don't go in there a third time...you know your rule"

    "impulse control"

    "resist"

    -the voice of reason.
    Now THAT'S what I call restraint.. No Trappist Ale?




  6. #18
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Stuttgart, Germany
    Posts
    7,835

    Re: Sen. Specter now a Democract

    effo how long did it take to look all that up?!
    "I got this." - Justin Tucker




  7. #19
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Tenuous
    Posts
    4,920

    Re: Sen. Specter now a Democract

    Quote Originally Posted by TRAP View Post
    Yea, I said that about Galen after he and Roch called me every dirty name in the book and were the first ones to begin the name calling and eff did the same thing.
    Show one instance where I called you a "dirty name". I know that would be impossible because I do not call people "dirty names".

    Sure I called you a bigot but bigot is not a dirty name.

    Bigot: a person who is utterly intolerant of any differing creed, belief, or opinion.

    Yeah...bigot sounds accurate...maybe a bit painful to you, maybe not but certainly not dirty.








  8. #20
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Owings Mills
    Posts
    1,155

    Re: Sen. Specter now a Democract

    Quote Originally Posted by Galen Sevinne View Post
    Show one instance where I called you a "dirty name". I know that would be impossible because I do not call people "dirty names".

    Sure I called you a bigot but bigot is not a dirty name.

    Bigot: a person who is utterly intolerant of any differing creed, belief, or opinion.

    Yeah...bigot sounds accurate...maybe a bit painful to you, maybe not but certainly not dirty.
    Trap accuses me of calling him names all the time... I just posted my entire posting history as it relates to Trap or politics and the only thing I can find is that one time I compared him to a puppy.

    Despite this, he claims that I A. Stalk him, and B. Call him names.

    He's not going to justify anything he says because since I've been here, he hasn't provided a credible source for one single point he's ever made.
    “I already believe I am the best linebacker in the game. Now, I have to show one more thing ? That I am the most dominating, influential person in the game and the best football player to ever put on a pair of cleats.” -Ray Lewis




  9. #21
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Owings Mills
    Posts
    1,155

    Re: Sen. Specter now a Democract

    Quote Originally Posted by TRAP View Post
    I just posted a link where you attacked and stalked me in the football forum. Everyone saw it.

    I named the threads. Just look at the socialism thread where you said I was your pissing slipper.

    Here is the link again. You stalked me in the football forum and you stalked me in the Specter thread. Proofs in the pudding.


    http://www.profootball24x7.com/forum...t=37406&page=2


    ____________________________

    Trap's MO is to scream down any and all dissent, attempt to switch the focus of any discussion in which is looks like he might be proven wrong, start insulting people, and then he'll accuse others of insulting him.

    He's also a fan of claiming that he's provided sources to some of his more wild-ass assertions by linking a yahoo question and answer page.

    He's a special little snowflake that one.

    ______________________________





    Man, you are the idiot.

    What a nut case.


    LOL AT EFFO - I FORGIVE, I FORGE, I FORGIVE , I FORGET.
    Disagreeing with you is not attacking or stalking.

    Don't move the goalposts, show me some proof that I've been name-calling you. And I never called you "a pissing slipper" whatever that is, I compared you to a puppy that pisses on slippers.

    Back up this claim:

    Quote Originally Posted by Trap
    Even elf came in here his first day name calling everyone who disagreed with him. Then he blows his mind when he gets hit.
    Or admit that you're completely full of shit.

    I await what will no doubt be a stunning reply.
    “I already believe I am the best linebacker in the game. Now, I have to show one more thing ? That I am the most dominating, influential person in the game and the best football player to ever put on a pair of cleats.” -Ray Lewis




  10. #22
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Owings Mills
    Posts
    1,155

    Re: Sen. Specter now a Democract

    Quote Originally Posted by TRAP View Post
    Ok, I found it.

    It is in the Marxism Thread.

    You compared me to the puppy pissing in the slipper.

    You said I was ignorant.

    You started the name calling above on 3 posters that disagreed with you. That was the point and I proved it and even mentioned Jon Boys paranoid bubble. YOu cant debate without calling names. I fired back.

    Then you jumped in and attacked me on the football forum.

    You ended the thread promising never to respond to my posts again, yet you still keep stalking me taking it to the football forum which is against the forum rules. Read the rule when you log onto this forum.

    WHATS SAID IN HERE STAYS IN HERE.

    As for being ignorant on that thread, Baltimore Greg said the same thing about socialism and I said it first and he knows a lot more about it than you.

    All anyone has to do is look at the thread to see who began the name calling. That was my point. Here's the thread.



    Oh yea, you dont keep your promises. At the end of the link above you said you werent gonna respond to me again. Youve been stalking me ever since in here and the other forum. See link above.

    Now try to play nice, keep your promises and you are forgiven.

    AND YOU CAN HAVE THE LAST WORD.

    WE KNOW YOU WILL BECAUSE YOU ARE OBSESSED WITH ME.
    Calling you ignorant isn't calling you a name... its referring to the fact that there are serious gaps in your knowledge.

    Clearly here you have demonstrated that you are ignorant as to what the phrase "name-calling" means, just as you previously demonstrated ignorance as to the definition of "socialism" and "communism."

    It is not name-calling to tell someone demonstrating a lack of knowledge ignorant, that is accurately describing someone. Name-calling would be if I called you a retard for not knowing anything about the Pacific conflict. Name-calling would be if I said you were a gigantic asshat for your bigoted life view. Name-calling would be if I said, "Trap, you're uglier than the north facing end of a southbound donkey." But since I never said anything like that, I don't think you should accuse me of name-calling.

    Show one post other than the puppy one where I called anyone anything other than wrong or ignorant of what a word means.

    Just saying I did it doesn't count, quote me.
    Last edited by effo5231; 05-02-2009 at 04:15 AM.
    “I already believe I am the best linebacker in the game. Now, I have to show one more thing ? That I am the most dominating, influential person in the game and the best football player to ever put on a pair of cleats.” -Ray Lewis




  11. #23

    Re: Sen. Specter now a Democract

    Quote Originally Posted by Galen Sevinne View Post
    Show one instance where I called you a "dirty name". I know that would be impossible because I do not call people "dirty names".

    Sure I called you a bigot but bigot is not a dirty name.

    Bigot: a person who is utterly intolerant of any differing creed, belief, or opinion.

    Yeah...bigot sounds accurate...maybe a bit painful to you, maybe not but certainly not dirty.
    Pot meet Kettle.




  12. #24
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Owings Mills
    Posts
    1,155

    Re: Sen. Specter now a Democract

    Quote Originally Posted by TRAP View Post
    JON - LOL at these libs who dont even know when they are name calling.


    EFFO lies. I proved him wrong. Here is the evidence.

    3-31-2009, 06:41 PM
    effo5231
    On The Practice Squad

    Join Date: Jan 2009
    Posts: 73
    Re: The March to Marxism
    Congratulations Trap. You've convinced me that arguing with you is like writing a letter to a puppy explaining why it shouldn't piss in my slippers. Yes, I'm sending a message, and the message is totally correct and accurate, but its so beyond your ability to understand or think logically about that I'm better off just getting new slippers.

    You are wrong. You will continue to be wrong because, just like my hypothetical slipper pissing puppy, you have very poor reading comprehension and your contribution to the issue consists mostly of steaming streams of glistening urine that you like to pretend are facts.

    Luckily for me and the country as a whole, you're also just like my hypothetical slipper pissing puppy in that you don't really have any control over how this government is going to move forward over the next 4 to 8 years because the overwhelming majority of this country agrees with my and Obama. So continue to piss and moan about how the reds are coming to steal our jobs and money and fetuses and whatever else you slipper pissers like to blame on Obama, it doesn't make a difference to me.

    *bows dramatically and doesn't bother reading anything Trap or his ilk have to save about politics again*
    How is that proving me wrong. I admitted to calling you a puppy. I also said that since you accuse me of name calling so much, there must be another example out there.

    So, once again, since your reading comprehension seems to be lacking, FIND ONE POST WHERE I CALL YOU A NAME OTHER THAN WHEN I COMPARED YOU TO A PUPPY.

    Surely since I name call so much that you see fit to bitch about it incessantly you can find another post.

    One post, other than the infamous puppy one, where I call you a name. Happy searching.
    “I already believe I am the best linebacker in the game. Now, I have to show one more thing ? That I am the most dominating, influential person in the game and the best football player to ever put on a pair of cleats.” -Ray Lewis




Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Russell Street Report Website Design by D3Corp Ocean City Maryland