Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: 2009 Baltimore Trip

Thanks guys, I hope we can all have a good time and meeting up on 'home turf' will be great. Obviously there is a long way to go yet - plant the celery now :celery

2. Re: 2009 Baltimore Trip

UPDATE TIME

Right, potential snag. Start the new job next week so have only been able to get a quick glance at holidays currently booked by other members of staff i.e. weeks which I can't book off. It appears that the Denver game is a no go. Someone already has that week off. The same someone who has both weeks off that I had down to take as my summer holiday before the switch. The November 22nd game at home to the Colts is a maybe possible, someone is booked off that week but she only works Monday to Thursday leaving the tail end of that week as hopefully available. The week after, November 29th, home to Pitt is completely free and would have no problems booking this one at all.

Any of these dates work with you at all Dave? Once I'm in my new department I may be able to convince somebody to swap holidays with me but at this point I have absolutely no idea.

Properly gutted if I can't go. I'd really got myself excited about making a trip this year and if I have to postpone it for another year I'll be distraught.

:( :( :(

Re: 2009 Baltimore Trip

We'll have to take a long look at these options.

Both games are 'high profile' and close to Thanksgiving.

Could you go back to the person who has already booked and negotiate? Quite often people book with no real resoning just to use up holidays accrued.