Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Flacco in Perspective

yeah we lucked out with keeping him this year. By that time Flacco will be well on his way. I wonder why he didn't take those offers this year anybody remember what happened with those. I remember at least he was out in San Fran for that job.

2. Re: Flacco in Perspective

dude, to take a 1AA QB and help him to the point he did this year is seen as a miracle in this day and age. although it was probably more joe's mental makeup than it was the coaching, it was obviously a great job. i was anticipating us losing him this past off-season, but as is the case with so many of our coaches he will most likely be off to bigger and better things at this time next year.

I get what your saying. I just see Cam sticking around for a few more years. By that time Jackson will be long gone.
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

Err umm, Ben doesn't impress me. Palmer has been the best QB in the north, Ben just buys time and makes it happen on "busted" plays. Joe is gonna do nothing but get better and within the next 2 seasons, he'll be in the Pro-Bowl. He's gonna be mentioned with Brady, Brees, Manning. Anything less, would be amazing.