Thread: How are we all?

How are we all?

How's everyone doing these days? It's felt like a long offseason so far but the draft's just around the corner.

Things are starting to move in the right direction in work so I'm hopefully only a few months away from a bit of extra cash to save for a trip across the pond!

Re: How are we all?

BORED!

But this came thru today from 24 X 7:

Some stadium news…the Ravens are among the teams being considered to “host” a regular season game at Wembley Stadium during the 2010 season and that is something that is likely to upset PSL owners particularly during a season when ticket prices are normally held steady. You may recall that the team typically increases prices in odd numbered seasons.

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Toeman, it is April Fool's Day and nothing Tony posts today should be taken seriously unless confirmed elsewhere.

Well that is just great Greg!!! I will go back to being BORED again. See you in Aug.

Well thats disappointing. Would have been great to bring you lot over here for a big party!

Southeast England,where the only Raven flag flutters.

Enjoying a very exciting NHL season with the playoffs looming large.
    Put the smile back on your face.This is a 60 minute ball game.

Hi Guys, we just got back from 10 days in Tenerife so I'm not up to speed yet!

Saw Tony's Wembley thing - must admit I did not see the date, so did not smell a rat. Came here and saw no threads on the matter so then thought ???

In teams of your thread G. we are fine, the house is undergoing major building work so I'm not focussing too much on the Ravens until the draft. Plus Hull KR are pounding everyone at the moment - so I'm on that ride as well.

I will be around from now. :celery