Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Rick Neuheisel OC/QB Coach. Billick Still Calls Plays

Quote Originally Posted by F Angelos View Post
    10th best offense in the league after firing Fassel. Apparently anything less than a 50-0 Super Bowl means we have to fire the coach every year.:insane:
    As for Neuheisel this is clearly a way of giving him a raise and raising his profile next year for a possible head coaching job back in college.

You must be near sited. I however can see past a few games and see that our Offense under Billick has not done on ounce of good in 7 frickin years. WTF...Say hello to the "Offensive Guru" WTF ever!!!! Seven years is enough. BTW I would have settled for one F-in TD on Sat. not a 50- SB
    Living in Houston, Tx....still living, eating, breathing the Ravens

Billick's not going anywhere. This is a good move that moreso just helps out Rick Neuheisel's status. Billick should continue calling plays. Give us a stronger running game and a stronger interior line (LG- Mulitalo, C- Brown, RG- Chester) and we will be fine. (Oh add, a Justin Blalock-type prospect, via the draft, to wait in the wings behind Mulitalo).
    It's a new season! It's a new day!

I know he is not going anywhere but I dont want to see anymore of what we saw on Sat or the last 7 years. I agree our future looks bright thanks to our personnel descions......I just want a real Offense that does not walk off the field with 1 minute remaining. I want a QB to throw for 300 yards and a couple of TD's....A tall order I know....but we are missing the boat. A Three way competition next year at QB would do this team good.
    Living in Houston, Tx....still living, eating, breathing the Ravens

4. Re: Rick Neuheisel OC/QB Coach. Billick Still Calls Plays

Quote Originally Posted by F Angelos View Post
    10th best offense in the league after firing Fassel. Apparently anything less than a 50-0 Super Bowl means we have to fire the coach every year.:insane:
    As for Neuheisel this is clearly a way of giving him a raise and raising his profile next year for a possible head coaching job back in college.
    The offense doesn't work against high caliber teams. I've got to go with Preston's analysis. Billick is the one constant that keeps our offense in the crapper, no matter who is calling the plays. The system sucks and needs to be scrapped. Albert Einstein (who is definitely not as smart as BB) said:"The definition of insanity is doing the same thing the same way time after time and expecting different results".:insane:

If BB is wise he will let Rick do his thing but wisdom and ego don't mix.:(

Quote Originally Posted by Raven Nurse View Post
    I know he is not going anywhere but I dont want to see anymore of what we saw on Sat or the last 7 years. I agree our future looks bright thanks to our personnel descions......I just want a real Offense that does not walk off the field with 1 minute remaining. I want a QB to throw for 300 yards and a couple of TD's....A tall order I know....but we are missing the boat. A Three way competition next year at QB would do this team good.
    Given the fact that life has looked pretty shitty since about the 4th quarter at the stadium on Saturday night, this is the FIRST LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL that I've seen in DAYS! Thank you Raven Nurse!

GO RAVENS!!!