Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: The forgive Ray thread....

I won't forgive the fickle fans who change their allegiances as easily as they change their underwear.

That shit is more played out around here than tie-dye and mutton chop sideburns.

Southeast England,where the only Raven flag flutters.

Quote Originally Posted by Galen Sevinne View Post
    but there is something to value about having one of the greatest football players of all time spending his entire career with our team.
    nuff said.
    Put the smile back on your face.This is a 60 minute ball game.

Quote Originally Posted by RAVENOUS52 View Post
    I won't forgive the fickle fans who change their allegiances as easily as they change their underwear.

That shit is more played out around here than tie-dye and mutton chop sideburns.

I'm not sure if this is directed at me?

But I am no fickle fan, I am my point in a previous thread of why i was angry at Ray and I said if he was to return to the Ravens I would put foot in my mouth and Welcome him back with open arms.

Quote Originally Posted by bmorebirds_24 View Post
    I'm not sure if this is directed at me?

But I am no fickle fan, I am my point in a previous thread of why i was angry at Ray and I said if he was to return to the Ravens I would put foot in my mouth and Welcome him back with open arms.
    or maybe it was directed at those of us sitting around with our sideburns and tie-dyes???

i have an understanding when it comes to Ray.

there is not another guy i want to play MLB for us in the league.

however, when it comes to off the field, he is better left without a microphone near him. the guy is not a good public speaker. in fact, most of the time when he finishes everyone is left looking around wondering if he was just speaking english or just a language that sounds similar.
    I live vicariously through myself.

Quote Originally Posted by ravenjoe View Post
    Slight correction. But the Lombardy Trophy is symbolic of World Champion, and we here in Baltimore have 4 World Championships to our name, even though the Ravens have contributed just 1 in their brief stay here.
    Agreed, although I think the correction was more than slight. A World Championship is a World Championship. I hate the Steelers but respect their accomplishments, the Colt Championships represent the same achievements for the city, IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by italianjoker View Post

however, when it comes to off the field, he is better left without a microphone near him. the guy is not a good public speaker. in fact, most of the time when he finishes everyone is left looking around wondering if he was just speaking english or just a language that sounds similar.
    And here I thought it was just me.

8. Re: The forgive Ray thread....

Quote Originally Posted by RAVENOUS52 View Post

Exactly, it took Ray 13 years to even think about leaving. Now fans lose respect after him being a free agent for not even a month. Get over it guys, for real. He's gonna retire here, the future is what you need to be looking at! I will lose my fu*king mind if i see Ravens' fans booing Ray. If you are a Ravens' fan, you need to also be a fan of Ray Lewis. He helped bring us our first of many superbowls. And countless other things he's done for not only the team, but Baltimore as well.:respect :T2:

Quote Originally Posted by italianjoker View Post
    i have an understanding when it comes to Ray.

there is not another guy i want to play MLB for us in the league.

This.

It would be too much to ask of Ray Lewis to be the greatest MLB ever on the field, leading by example and leading with charisma, and then asking him to be a first rate diplomat off the field.

So, we are lucky to have him, imperfect as he is.
    Festivus

His definitions and arguments were so clear in his own mind that he was unable to understand how any reasonable person could honestly differ with him.

There is nothing to forgive, because he never did anything wrong to me personally. This whole thread is stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by ravenwoman View Post
    There is nothing to forgive, because he never did anything wrong to me personally. This whole thread is stupid.

NOOOOOOOOOOO, the thread is NOT "stupid". Your stupid!!!!!

Ray Lewis never did anything to me personally, but as a Baltimore Raven football fan, some of his comments were a little uncalled for. I am talking about the one's I heard with my own ears. I was just saying after the official signing of the deal I forgave him. This is a place to come and say your opinion's.

I always forget the saying "there is one in every bunch":grbac:

Quote Originally Posted by bmorebirds_24 View Post
    NOOOOOOOOOOO, the thread is NOT "stupid". Your stupid!!!!!
    Your obviously poor grammar aside, was insulting another person on the board really necessary?