Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Any Therapy Ideas?

Just think

58-7

You'll smile for a moment, at least.
    Oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleRulz;
    Momentary depression is not abnormal unless it stems from a traumatic event, and the Ravens losing to the Colts does not qualify.
    It doesn't? I'll have to take your word for it, because it sure seemed traumatic to me (at the time).

I'll get back to you in six months.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Meaty View Post
    Anybody feel better today? I don't.

I need therapy or something. I tried these - no luck...

Working out? Got more depressed when I realized how out of shape I am
    Sex? Worked until I said "Take that Billick" - my wife apparently doesn't like being called "Billick"
    Getting drunk? I'm still not sober
    Getting sober? I'm afraid
    Driving fast? Almost died
    Cranking up heavy metal music? Now I'm depressed with ringing ears

Anybody have any ideas?
    lol great post. what i did and made me feel better, was throw darts at a manning poster i got a hold of all day long.

I destroyed 2 grills after the game with a baseball bat. Great therapy!

Meh-its getting a little better--not much No NFLN--I refuse.

Just got back from vacation in sea island and then went to the game -- wrong sequence !!

Thank god "24" the TV show is back on -- Jack Bauer is always good for a few hours of distraction

not sure about you guys but i've just had to purge myself of football after that game. i feel like someone punched me in the throat and kicked me in the groin at the same time. i have steadfastly avoided the sun, madden on ps2, the nfl network, pretty much all espn programming and even this messageboard. it's been a staedy diet of cheesy movies on the turner networks, marathon sessions of "scarface: the world is yours" and "fifa 07" on ps2, and espn classic. i really didn't want to read a bunch of douchebags from indy trolling on here talking shit ("you don't come on 24/7 talking smack!" as lamar thomas may say). i'm steadfastly refusing to watch any football from here on out because i'll always get the nagging feeling it should have been us there. thankfully on the night of the game it was my buddy's bachelor party and i spent the night pounding jagermeister and miller lite while watching topless dancers at scores. it was a good way to forget about the game. apparently me and my friends weren't the only ravens fans there as there were a good amount of purple jerseys there. it's only been in the last day or so that i've been able to bring the ravens back into my life again.

Cursing at Dan Dierdorf for comparing Peyton Manning to Johnny U.
    Watching the movie "Necessary Roughness" lol it was hillarious.
    Watching the Terps game the other night, didn't help.
    Thank god there's College Basketball season. Come on August.
    FOOTBALL IS BACK!! YOUR 2010 BALTIMORE RAVENS! SUPER BOWL OR BUST

watching the nfl network right now and they are showing "the drive" which got me thinking (as i think someone on this board alluded to), the ravens playoffs loss was pretty crushing but it could be worse, we could be cleveland. i think after "the drive" i would be ready to break things but if that was followed by "the fumble" as well i may have just started looking for a tall bridge.

I still can bear NFLN, ESPN, Inside the NFL or any of my usual shows. The Baltimore Black bird e-mail I got perked me up a bit.` We shall see how tomorrow goes.