Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Re: No Kyle....Noooooo!!

Quote Originally Posted by italianjoker View Post
    you are going to make me do this. son of a B (that is not at you, just for making me do this.)

McNair 2006

so, by my count there is 5 Good 7 Bad 2 Ties and 3 Did Not Play.
    F*ck dude, you are my hero...

Seriously man, nice work. That was awesome.

- C -
    ---------------------------------------------------

www.oblongspheroid.com

A blog about any and everything football.

Twitter: oblong_spheroid

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremiah W View Post
    By my count that was 10 good enough, 3 bad. How many yards do you need him to throw for in a blowout? I think we can agree that McNair was neither great or terrible over all in terms of numbers, but the Ravens were able to close out and come back a lot that year, and had more easy wins than any other season recently.

He played like ass in the Indy game, at least on the 2 picks that looked like passes, but yeah, Jamal was getting 5 yards a carry and only had 4 attempts in the second half of a very close game. You trust your vet Qb to make good choices, but you also tell him to hand the damn ball off more than 4 times in the second half vs the team with the worst run defense in recent NFL history during the regular season. Those passes would not have been picked off if they were running plays.
    ok, so you are illiterate, have a bad memory, can not count and have multiple personalities. i am learning fast about you. good to meet you.

PSU, thanks. as you can tell, i was never a fan of McNair. EVER.
    Last edited by italianjoker; 03-06-2009 at 04:43 PM. Reason: forgot to thank PSU
    I live vicariously through myself.

ok, so you are illiterate, have a bad memory, can not count and have multiple personalities. i am learning fast about you. good to meet you.

PSU, thanks. as you can tell, i was never a fan of McNair. EVER.
    Good to meet you too. I guess. You obviously have a thing against McNair and I was always a fan. You take differering opinions a little too personal, but at least you are informed and intellegent. I am not sure how many personalities I have. Just the 3 or 4 that I know of. Thanks for asking.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremiah W View Post
    Good to meet you too. I guess. You obviously have a thing against McNair and I was always a fan. You take differering opinions a little too personal, but at least you are informed and intellegent. I am not sure how many personalities I have. Just the 3 or 4 that I know of. Thanks for asking.
    honestly, if you think i take this personal please reevaluate. this has nothing to do with personal feelings. we can differ in opinions all day long. your opinion on this matter just happens to be extremely incorrect.

i put a shit-ton of facts out there for you and you came back at me with a bad counting and more of your opinion.

that is alright though, with how fast you changed your story on whether Billick cost Kyle or Kyle cost Billick, in a few more posts you will hate McNair too. lol
    I live vicariously through myself.

i put a shit-ton of facts out there for you and you came back at me with a bad counting and more of your opinion.
    Jeremiah has never let a fact get in the way of a good argument...

- C -
    ---------------------------------------------------

www.oblongspheroid.com

A blog about any and everything football.

Twitter: oblong_spheroid

honestly, if you think i take this personal please reevaluate. this has nothing to do with personal feelings. we can differ in opinions all day long. your opinion on this matter just happens to be extremely incorrect.

that is alright though, with how fast you changed your story on whether Billick cost Kyle or Kyle cost Billick, in a few more posts you will hate McNair too. lol
    I had my moments with McNair, but overall respect him and his efforts. He was a tough and good Qb that got beat down before he could get us a Sb and him a spot in the HOF.

Billick and Kyle are both to blame a little for each other failing. I do not think that is too hard to accept as my opinion. I did not say it was a fact.

Just like you can point to all the stats you want to support your opinion. I read it. I see your point, your facts support your theory, but do not prove it.

In my view, McNair winning 13 games while not playing very well with mostly the same players and coaches does more to prove my theory, or back my opinion than Billick cost Kyle and Kyle cost Billick. The Ravens were ready to win with just decent Qb play and good coaching, or good Qb play and decent coaching.

In 2006 I think they had pretty good Qb play and suspect coaching.

Who cares really though at this point? Billick and Kyle are out, and I root for both of them to be succesful now more than ever. I would love to see Kyle in the probowl one day, and I hope Billick becomes the next Madden. I love him on TV, he just drove me nuts as the HC/OC.

Quote Originally Posted by RAVENOUS52 View Post
    Any opportunity to salvage his career is one he has to take.

After the comments that dildo Jason Brown made about the kid, I'm surprised anyone would invite him to their facility.
    screw Jason Brown after this season no one will even remember him...one year wonder
    Your Local Embroidery and screen printing Company..
    Cecil Countys Number 1 Raven Fan

Quote Originally Posted by TRAP View Post
    It wasnt McNair but the defense that scored all those points.

JOKER - A lot of guys on this board really believe that. I won't mention any names but you will figure them out.
    :happyanim
    That is basically what he was trying to say. McNair scrubbed his way to 13 wins or something, and the talent around him was far superior to the talent around Boller.

Boller still as polarizing as ever I see,never thought an simple thread about him taking a visit somewhere would go on for 5 pages.

10. Re: No Kyle....Noooooo!!

Good luck Kyle, no matter where you go. I wouldn't mind even losing a game to the team he goes to,
    just to shut some of the Kyle haters here up.....:D
    Real tomato ketchup Eddie....Only the best for you Clark...

11. Re: No Kyle....Noooooo!!

Quote Originally Posted by StingerNLG View Post
    I love when people just outright make this claim like somehow he is Akili Smith or Ryan Leaf. Those guys couldn't play. Kyle couldn't play here.

But the dude was still 60% passing completion and 50/50 touchdowns to interceptions. It's not like he can't make throws. He just needs a place where he can be protected. It wasn't here. Maybe it's Oakland.
    Protected??...in Oakland?
    Last edited by Tspot-D-Ravenator; 03-06-2009 at 11:40 PM.

12. Re: No Kyle....Noooooo!!

Quote Originally Posted by crazyraven View Post
    It would be very surprising if kyle just went somewhere else and started playing better than he did here. I just dont see it happening. He's had all the chances in the world here, why would anything change somewhere else.

You hoped for the best when it came to Kyle when he played for the Ravens but he just never came through. But quite frankly I dont care if he salvages his career, as ravens fans why should I. If he was going to do something he should have done it here. I'm just so glad that that chapter of the ravens history is over.

Oakland is probably the last place he should go, he just wont fit in. Hes too nice to wear the colors of silver and black. if he makes the team maybe he'll shave his head or grow a beard like he did here to compensate.
    Not accusing you, but you were probably one of the ones who cheered when Kyle got injured a few years ago...Cold