Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mason not happy

Re: Mason not happy

3 years? Really?? I don't understand what these guys don't get about teams not wanting to resign aging players into their late 30's. When players don't show blind loyalty to a team and fan base, it's "just business", but when a team does the same thing to a player it's personal and disrespectful. Get over it.

3 years? Really?? I don't understand what these guys don't get about teams not wanting to resign aging players into their late 30's.
    Mason seems to do well every year. Not sure if age has been a factor as of yet.
    WOW! I feel so fortunate that the Ravens did what they had to do to make this happen. Thank you. My Heart is with the Raven....My Heart is with Baltimore and its great fans. What can I say. Here We Go!!! --Ray Lewis
    No, Thank you Ray... :ww:
    -->^78F$09U&67D!45A#54R87B)89V<--

Quote Originally Posted by crazyraven View Post
    Mason seems to do well every year. Not sure if age has been a factor as of yet.
    Well yea, it hasn't been a factor yet. But the dude is 35 years old. I love Mason, but it's inevitable.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremiah W View Post
    I want 5 million dollars. Right now, or I will hold out, retire. So what, you say? I will write again when something happens or someone meets my demand. Peace.
    Best news of the day!

Mason needs to get in line. He's played incredibly well for us, and I'm all for signing him if he wants something real cheap. But demand for him is gonna be zero next year, he's got absolutely no leverage here. Three years, $6-$8 mil total, I could handle that. Anything more and I wouldn't even bother discussing. He's like priority #20 right now...

- C -
    ---------------------------------------------------

www.oblongspheroid.com

A blog about any and everything football.

Twitter: oblong_spheroid

Similiar to Stover's situation, as long as Mace keeps performing at the level he has performed at over the last four years, sign him to an extension, period! What's the problem, here?! The guy keeps himself in Top shape (as does Ray); he's tough, and a real gamer; AND, Sandbox has a real comfort zone with him. Once the dust has settled, sign him to a two-year extension -he is worth every penny of it!!!!!!!!! I've always said, that if the Ravens had a full team of players with the Mason mind-set, we'd be winning alot of SBs.
    "Grab those pusillanimous sons-a-bitches by the nose and kick 'em in the balls.." General George S. Patton