Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: I'm convinced... its set-up!!

There are no conspiracies. We lost yesterday and the Chargers choked. The refs didn't cost us a thing. They didn't make Heap fumble. They didn't cause Clayton's fumble or force McNair to throw 2 terrible interceptions. They didn't call predictable plays, run out the clock at the end of the first half and didn't allow the Colts to keep the ball for the last 7 minutes of the game.

A bad weekend just got worse with the Pats win, no doubt, but it is lame to be blaming the refs and coming up with ridiculous conspiracy theories.
    Last edited by Big Meaty; 01-14-2007 at 11:55 PM.

Blog Entries

There may not be a conspiracy, but what do you think the NFL thinks/wants the public to see; Pats/Colts or Chargers/Ravens. McNair/Rivers or Brady/Manning. The latter makes more sense as it pits 2 of the best QB's against each other.

While I don't think this is WWF scripted, I feared putting our game in the hands of the refs, because the Peyton bias would have shown through.
    It's a new season! It's a new day!

Was it set up so Modell could have a Super Bowl victory?

Quote Originally Posted by STEELERS5XSB View Post
    "We want a bye week", "We want a Division Title", "We want the Colts in the playoffs" .............. ya got what ya asked for except for that trip to Miami.

Way to represent the AFC North!
    What was your record this year after being "given" another Superbowl last year AND NOT EVEN MAKING IT TO THE PLAYOFFS THE NEXT YEAR!!!!! Talk about representing. Pathetic!!!
    I BLEED RAVEN PURPLE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post
    There were two bad calls, and as usual they went against us, but they didn't cost us the game.
    Just out of curiosity, are you factoring in the toss Ed Reed made to CMac after his INT, that the refs blew dead, EVEN THOUGH ED WAS CLEARLY STILL IN BOUNDS BEFORE THE TOSS? You don't think CMac would have run that back a long way?

GO RAVENS!!!