Thread: Howdy, ALL....

Cool Howdy, ALL....

Big Bird here! I gotta know some of ya'll posters here. Great weather down here in Fla. Grew up near Druid Hill Park. Moved to Pimlico when I was 12 to finish growing up. I am an old dude as some would say. I actually remember attending Memorial stadium as a kid and watching Y. A. Tittle play in his green and gray Colts uniform. He had a favorite receiver named Billy Hillenbrand. Also remember the International League Orioles and attended many games. Come back Chuck Thompson.

I am an ex-member of Ravens Roosts and Ravens Nest of Bowie, MD (Hi All).

I come to B'more as often as possible during football season to attend games in our season ticket seats with our son. He is a professional artist of Ravens artwork. You may have seen him and his work in OC or trade shows in B'more. He is Jonathan Brown.

I always tailgate with Jon and the Poe Bros at their site when in B'more.

Ravens is about the only sport that interests me anymore given what has happened to Orioooos. What a shame! Owners make all the difference.

Anyhow, I am a Ravens fanatic but not a posting fanatic. Still, I hope to get to know you folks. I love Ravens and their fans. Glad to be here...
    Last edited by Big Bird; 05-21-2007 at 03:23 PM.

Wink Re: Howdy, ALL....

Welcome aboard, Big Bird. Are you going to be able to meet up with us in Miami on December 10th?
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

Blog Entries

Re: Howdy, ALL....

Yup welcome to all new posters.
    Admin Steve
    Screwing up Ravens message boards since 1999.

Mista T,

Hi Guy. I am going to look into Dec 10th Miami. Maybe we get together again. Good times tailgating. Best.

Geo

Wink Re: Howdy, ALL....

Welcome aboard, Big Bird.

Miami should be a huge road show for Ravens fans. I hope to make that trip to see you at the big tailgate party.

In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

I've got tix for the Buffalo road game...working on the SF game. Anyone going to the Buffalo game let me know!

Big Bird! Now I'm seeing people from way back. How are you? Hope all is well with you and yours. Take care.

The "Chief"
    Rockin the DMZ and D.C.!