Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 101112

Re: Now, Let's Talk Draft

he seemed kind of lazy during senior bowl practices, or maybe dumb. It was one or the other. Singletary would tell stuff for example he told him to get his but down and either he didn't understand and couldn't pick it up or was lazy and chose not to.

It was a constant thing for him, even going as far as stopping a drill before it was over, leading to Singletary screaming, I didn't say you could stop.

My Target player last year was Vince Young, followed closely by Ngata.

This year it is Marshwawn Lynch followed closely by okoye.

Man, if we get lynch or okoye....wow. That's all I can say.

NFL Draft Countdown has an interview with Fresno State RB Dwayne Wright.

Heres some interesting parts:

Scott Wright: What is your greatest football moment to date?

Dwayne Wright: My greatest football moment would be against Louisiana Tech when I had 295 yards on 25 carries and a touchdown.
    Sound familiar???

Scott Wright: What would you say is your greatest strength as a football player and what area do you need to work on?

Dwayne Wright: I believe I have three strengths: My catching, my blocking and my vision. My vision is my biggest asset because a hole might close up on one side and then in a split second I might cut back the other way and get vertical. I'm a North / South guy but I can make defenders miss easily and I think that they always think I'm going to run them over so half the time I set them up like I am going to run them over and either run right past them or make a move and get upfield.
    Scott Wright: What current pro are you most looking forward to going up against in the NFL?

Dwayne Wright: Brian Urlacher and Ray Lewis because I heard those guys bring it.
    Scott Wright: When you get your first professional paycheck what is the first thing you will buy?

Dwayne Wright: I'm not going to buy, I'm going to invest. First I'm going to make sure my kids have enough money for their college and for their lives. After that I'm not worried about it. I'm just concerned about my kids and my family going through life.
    I like this guys heart and his ability. He's 6'1'' 220 and runs a 4.5 40.

I will definatley be watching this guy at the combine, I think he could be had in the 2nd or 3rd.
    "This year, our attitude when we’re on the field is we’re attacking, we want to put points on the board and then let our defense pin their ears back and have at it."
    -Mark Clayton