Festivus Interruptus

Talk about a choke job. Pissed off, then just extremely disappointed, but mostly over it now.

Face it, if we couldn't beat the Dolts after holding Manning to one of his worst games in 3 years, at home, after a bye, we had no business advancing.

The braintrust is going to have to figure out how to improve this offense - really improve it - while the window of opportunity is still open. Job #1 is to get a proven OC that Billick can be comfortable giving the reins to. Then it's going to be figuring out who the RB will be, and how to improve the run game.

Oh, well. Now we need to hope for the Dolts going down. Talk about adding insult (a Dolts SB) to injury (a Stooler SB).

WORLD CHAMPIONS 2000 * 2012

Re: Festivus Interruptus

the Colts D dominated our O. are they that good? is Frank Sanders that important? (they stuffed the Chefs last week, remember).
    if you'd told me before the game that Indy would only have 15 points I'd have figured an easy win for us.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sailorsam View Post
    the Colts D dominated our O. are they that good? is Frank Sanders that important? (they stuffed the Chefs last week, remember).
    if you'd told me before the game that Indy would only have 15 points I'd have figured an easy win for us.
    Do you mean BOB Sanders!

Hell, with our offense yesterday it coulda been Colonel Sanders!

(thanks for the pickup, Pat) well, whatever Sanders was out there.

no offense to landry, but can you imagine what our D would have been like if the colts didn't steal him 5 picks before us a couple years back?

Imagine Reed and Sanders, that would have been scary