Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: One and done

Re: One and done

McNair lost a game for us that Boller couldn't get us to. I can live with that.

Quote Originally Posted by FadeToBlack View Post
    McNair lost a game for us that Boller couldn't get us to. I can live with that.
    Nice losers attitude. :grbac: Besides that fact that it's not true.

I thought the Raven's goal was to "go to and win Super Bowls"? I guess now it's, "ignore QB limitations in the regular season and choke in the playoffs".

Quote Originally Posted by Tex Ritter View Post
    I thought I answered it, but if you are referring would I have thought the Colt defense would have to be given a lions share of the credit if Boller had played that game with the identical performance as McNair. Probably not, because Boller does not have the track record, playoff experience, or proven ability of Steve McNair. I don't think that is hard to figure out. It's not like it is any great mystery here. LOL!

Come back to me when you actually have a difficult question for once that is worth my time answering. That one was so easy it really didn't deserve an answer which is probably why I skipped it to begin with.
    Yeah, you never answered it. So basically you're a hypocrite, right? We all knew it but maybe you can see it now. If McChoke has a track record it's a track record of choking in big games. And if Boller was worse wouldn't he have put up even WORSE stats than McChoke did? Yeah, logic is a bitch isn't it Tex? But then again, logic isn't something you really employ.

After all, you're the same guy who tried to convince everyone that McChoke was playing with the exact same line Boller had last year. :insane:

Too easy.

Quote Originally Posted by FHRaven View Post
    Nice losers attitude. :grbac: Besides that fact that it's not true.

I thought the Raven's goal was to "go to and win Super Bowls"? I guess now it's, "ignore QB limitations in the regular season and choke in the playoffs".
    Boller may have snuck us in as a wildcard. Maybe. But if you're seriously going to argue with me that he'd have won us the division, let alone win 13 games, you should seriously consider stand-up comedy. Now we just need to work on your delivery and timing. Comedy is an art and apparently you've already got the natural skills, now you just need refinement.

Boller may have snuck us in as a wildcard. Maybe. But if you're seriously going to argue with me that he'd have won us the division
    So you don't think Boller could have beaten the Steelers twice with the defense giving up a grand total of 7 points?
    Or perhaps the first Bengals game where our offense actually managed to be out-scored by our defense?
    I'm pretty sure he could score more than 15 points against the Browns since, you know, he actually did it unlike McNoodle.

Not to mention that a WC team would have won this division seeing as how the closest team to us was 8-8.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock