Republicans still protecting us from the bogeyman

here are your communists that you guys have so desperately tried to find in Obama;

http://news.cnet.com/8301-13578_3-10168114-38.html

Republican politicians on Thursday called for a sweeping new federal law that would require all Internet providers and operators of millions of Wi-Fi access points, even hotels, local coffee shops, and home users, to keep records about users for two years to aid police investigations.

Re: Republicans still protecting us from the bogeyman

God forbid the Gubmint requires private businesses to do something so drastic and draconian as keeping records ..... Gasp!

It only figures that Galen is mum on Obama looking to ban something that is Constitutionally guaranteed by the 2nd Amendment but get all in a tiff about keeping internet records.

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    God forbid the Gubmint requires private businesses to do something so drastic and draconian as keeping records ..... Gasp!

It only figures that Galen is mum on Obama looking to ban something that is Constitutionally guaranteed by the 2nd Amendment but get all in a tiff about keeping internet records.
    I really don't think Obama is going to take your gun from you. Rest assured that you and your Militia can still charge the hill when the commies come. donnndannndannnaaaaaaaa.......

Funny how it is ok for the republicans to peer into my research but if the democrats talk about doing anything that might threaten your rights then it is commiesocifascitotalitaridictatorian. hmmmmmm...that is puzzling????

The government, mostly courtesy of your side, has been asking private business to keep records for at least 100+ years -- from employment to financial and now, courtesy of Sarbanes - Oxley, a whole slew of new records that are costing business millions.

Your selective outrage is showing, G7.

And yes, I agree Obama will never call for a ban on guns. He's too sneaky to do that. As I said, there will be a host of legislation (ammo tax, bullet registration, etc) that will price most of the public out of shooting and hunting.