Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Marvin Harrison??

So NFL Network says he'll be released soon. Do we have any interest? I think we have to kick the tires at the right price.
    Section 517 since 2001!!!! Real fans sit real high!!!![

Blog Entries

Re: Marvin Harrison??

key word is right price...Harrison is a great WR, but he's even more on the downswing of his career than Mason is. We need to find a young dependable WR to build our offense around, not pay for a 1-2 year vet rental.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Nope, no interest. Harrison is 36, we have a second year quarterback. Flacco needs a receiver to grow with him, someone who has experience, but not too much age. If Flacco can get that and get in sync with him, maybe we could end up with a Manning/Harrison kind of duo...

By "right price" do you mean vet min? Yeah, I'd pay that. Wouldn't pay a cent more, though.

- C -
    ---------------------------------------------------

www.oblongspheroid.com

A blog about any and everything football.

Twitter: oblong_spheroid

Too old ... no thanks.

No....

You'd never get him at vet min.

...unless the contract had incentives laced throughout it. This isnt like bringing in Frank Sanders, This guy can play. If they can get him in here to where its works for both side, wtf...why not?
    WOW! I feel so fortunate that the Ravens did what they had to do to make this happen. Thank you. My Heart is with the Raven....My Heart is with Baltimore and its great fans. What can I say. Here We Go!!! --Ray Lewis
    No, Thank you Ray... :ww:
    -->^78F$09U&67D!45A#54R87B)89V<--

Not a shot

Does he still have court dates to attend for that shooting, or is that all behind him now?

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswarrior19 View Post
    Does he still have court dates to attend for that shooting, or is that all behind him now?
    I think it's all over as the prosecutor said she knows "who pulled the trigger" but she can't prove it. I read an ESPN magazine article about it, there is little doubt as to who pulled the trigger (Harrison) but no one in the neighborhood will testify. The guy he was shooting at changed his story which makes him an unreliable witness. He sounds like a guy that has issues if you read that article, it talks about his attack on the ball boy and on autograph seekers, what a nut.

No thanks...pass.
    M&T Bank Stadium - Section 513
    Proud Season Ticket Holder since 1998

hell no.