Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

C-Mac - ring of honor?

Nestor today seemed this was pretty much etched in stone, that it was a guarantee. I am not so sure. He was a head case. He never got with the program. He wouldn't exactly reach out to the fans, there is no doubt he is not a man of character. What do you guys think? I say no. Guys like Boulware and McCrary belong in there, not guys like C-Mac.

Re: C-Mac - ring of honor?

Quote Originally Posted by RavensDomination View Post
    Nestor today seemed this was pretty much etched in stone, that it was a guarantee. I am not so sure. He was a head case. He never got with the program. He wouldn't exactly reach out to the fans, there is no doubt he is not a man of character. What do you guys think? I say no. Guys like Boulware and McCrary belong in there, not guys like C-Mac.
    10 years with the Ravens gets him in,no doubt.

They will let bygones be bygones,and as they say time heals wounds so when his career is over the last year will be long forgotten.Who knows if the "rift" was really all that or the media just blew it out of proportion.For the majority of his time here CMac was fine,had a few incidents but nothing major.

Blog Entries

He's still the best CB we have ever had.

He is more deserving of it than Ernest Byner.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by RavensFan19 View Post
    He's still the best CB we have ever had.

He is more deserving of it than Ernest Byner.
    God forbid we have one F'ing discussion of the RoH without someone saying "X deserves it more than Ernest Byner." No kidding McAlister deserves it more than Byner. So does Anthony Mitchell, and so does Kim Herring, and so does Edgerton Hartwell. Byner's name is up there but it does not mean he is, or should be, the standard.

I'm not a big fan of jerks with no connection to the community being in the Ring of Honor. So I'd say no to McAlister, but that's just me. Nestor's probably right.
    :2c:
    Festivus

His definitions and arguments were so clear in his own mind that he was unable to understand how any reasonable person could honestly differ with him.

Yes, no doubt.

WORLD CHAMPIONS 2000 * 2012

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by festivus View Post
    God forbid we have one F'ing discussion of the RoH without someone saying "X deserves it more than Ernest Byner." No kidding McAlister deserves it more than Byner. So does Anthony Mitchell, and so does Kim Herring, and so does Edgerton Hartwell. Byner's name is up there but it does not mean he is, or should be, the standard.

I'm not a big fan of jerks with no connection to the community being in the Ring of Honor. So I'd say no to McAlister, but that's just me. Nestor's probably right.
    :2c:
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

I think he will be. As said, he is the best CB the Ravens have had and no one on the roster can even threaten that title right now.

Quote Originally Posted by RavensDomination View Post
    Are guys like Mike Irvan, LT, Chris Carter in.....then I say hell yes!!!!!!!
    Living in Houston, Tx....still living, eating, breathing the Ravens

Not just the best Ravens corner, but one of the best in the league over his time here.

The ROH is there to remember guys like CMac. 10 years, 3 ProBowls, and a SB as a cornerstone of our defense's dominating decade.

Its a definate yes from me.
    Last edited by Ravenswarrior19; 02-17-2009 at 11:40 AM.

What will the Ravens do when they run out of space in their Ring of Honor? The names look tiny now.

I'll say yes, C-MAC belongs in the ring.
    Former Season ticket holder from 1996 to 2016

NO BRAINER! The guy is INNNNN!
    "Grab those pusillanimous sons-a-bitches by the nose and kick 'em in the balls.." General George S. Patton