Roderick Green arrested

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/wire?...rch&source=nfl

Updated: February 12, 2009, 4:44 PM ET

49ers LB Roderick Green arrested in Texas hometown

Associated Press

BRENHAM, Texas -- San Francisco 49ers linebacker Roderick Green was arrested after he became uncooperative during a traffic stop in his hometown of Brenham.

A Washington County sheriff's deputy walked to the passenger side of Green's truck after pulling it over for speeding Feb. 2, said Janie Hart, a sheriff's department patrol clerk. When the deputy instructed the occupants to roll down the slightly open window, the window was rolled up instead, Hart said Thursday.

After returning to the patrol car, the deputy approached the driver's side and told Green to get out of the truck. He complied and was arrested. Hart said he was eventually charged with four misdemeanors -- reckless driving, unlawfully carrying a weapon, possession of marijuana and interfering with the duties of a police officer.

Green was released on a personal recognizance bond the day after the arrest, Hart said. Green's agent, James Selmer, didn't return a call seeking comment.

The 26-year-old Green, an unrestricted free agent, had 12 tackles and 3½ sacks last season, his third with the 49ers. He spent his first two years in the NFL with Baltimore.
    Looks like the gun was his but not registered,or else he wouldnt have been charged with just a misdemeanor.

Not good when you are a FA.

Blog Entries

Re: Roderick Green arrested

I remember thinking that Green was a good football player, but he was terrible on the Wonderlic and I think he had a reputation for being pretty stupid...just like had little to no common sense about things.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Well at least we know why his last name is "Green"...

Puff, puff, pass homey...

Isn't he the one that got shot in Randallstown?

Quote Originally Posted by Drkraven View Post
    Isn't he the one that got shot in Randallstown?
    Stabbed at the bowling alley that is no longer a bowling alley... but yes.

All i can remember him by is this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Mmcj6WWUTI

Which I believe was him running from the bowling alley

Many fans liked the "specimen" Roderick Green was, and the potential they thought he had, as did the Ravens I presume.

But I always believed that sometimes these guys get cut because the coaches can see the player just doesn't get it, or they are trouble waiting to happen, or they have a few too many near-misses with trouble that don't hit the papers. I don't think it's coincidence he got in trouble again after he left the Ravens - they knew he had an excellent chance of falling again.

He had Jason Brookins disease.

A ten-cent head.

WORLD CHAMPIONS 2000 * 2012

He's a idiot!!!
    Its Baltimore So You Need To B-More Careful!!