Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 13 to 24 of 32
  1. #13

    Re: RNC wishing it had picked whitey again...



    First let me say I am sorry for name calling, now let me figure something out

    this is block copied from your post
    here's a little hint... just because I support a black president and criticize the extreme right because they typically are a small pool of homogenous, god fearing, minority minimizing group of folk that encourage divisiveness doesn't mean I am black myself. I know that is hard for you to understand because it doesn't fit into one of your narrow-minded and compartmentalized ways of seeing the world. That is why you are conservative and I am not.

    HUH?????????
    you have a picture of a black man next to your name, are you false advertising lol

    long term jobs are created by business, borrowed money from the gov't does not create long term jobs, just short term stimulus that dries up when the money is gone, throwing money at it now without fixing the root of the problem is going to cost much more later.

    I am conservative because I believe the people can spend their money better than the government can,,, That is why I am conservative and you are not, you believe that someone else can spend my money better than me so you support redistribution of wealth at the point of a gun (and if you don't believe that try not paying taxes and see what happens)




  2. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Tenuous
    Posts
    4,920

    Re: RNC wishing it had picked whitey again...

    Quote Originally Posted by LOT"H"TAILGATER View Post
    HUH?????????
    you have a picture of a black man next to your name, are you false advertising lol
    I then suggest you do not send a p.m. to Jonboy asking her what she is wearing.








  3. #15

    Re: RNC wishing it had picked whitey again...

    I gotta say it made me chukcle. Are you(relatives) from Scotland or Whales? France, Spain, Portugal? Italy, Greece? Other? I'm pretty sure I'm correct in pegging you as western european descent. Correct?




  4. #16
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Tenuous
    Posts
    4,920

    Re: RNC wishing it had picked whitey again...

    Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    I gotta say it made me chukcle. Are you(relatives) from Scotland or Whales? France, Spain, Portugal? Italy, Greece? Other? I'm pretty sure I'm correct in pegging you as western european descent. Correct?
    Wrong...I was born in a small town (believe it or not) called Batman in Eastern Turkey...of Kurdish decent. No I am not muslim nor am I a terrorist. I believe not in guns nor gods. That makes me extremely safe...lol. My people were fighting the Iraqis long before it was a popular thing to do but we had honest reasons.








  5. #17

    Re: RNC wishing it had picked whitey again...

    what are you wearing jon-boy,????????????,,,
    galen , you say that you are not a terrorist but your socialist ideas are scaring the crap out of me.
    obama is taking a page right out of hitler's playbook,,,, again read your history, those that don't remember history are doomed to repeat it,,,,
    I hope I am wrong but when they come to take away my guns, they will have to pry them from my cold dead body,,,




  6. #18

    Re: RNC wishing it had picked whitey again...

    galen, the turks hate the greeks, everyone knows that, you were fighting the iraqs for honest reasons???????????????????? What like 5000 years ago someone stole one of your relatives sheep??????? the middle eastern people have been fighting so long they know not why...... HONEST REASONS? LMAO




  7. #19
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Tenuous
    Posts
    4,920

    Re: RNC wishing it had picked whitey again...

    Quote Originally Posted by LOT"H"TAILGATER View Post
    What like 5000 years ago someone stole one of your relatives sheep???????
    actually that would be an honest reason.








  8. #20
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Houston, TX Y'all
    Posts
    23,353

    Re: RNC wishing it had picked whitey again...

    Religious difference are not "honest" nor are any reason to start any war -- yet it's the reason for the majority of the worlds conflicts.
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.




  9. #21

    Re: RNC wishing it had picked whitey again...

    Quote Originally Posted by Galen Sevinne View Post
    Wrong...I was born in a small town (believe it or not) called Batman in Eastern Turkey...of Kurdish decent. No I am not muslim nor am I a terrorist. I believe not in guns nor gods. That makes me extremely safe...lol. My people were fighting the Iraqis long before it was a popular thing to do but we had honest reasons.
    Interesting. I could tell you weren't of African Descent, Galen is a greek based name, and Sevinne seemed french to me. You have a VERY European view on the world. I hope you do not take offense to my "guessing".




  10. #22
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Tenuous
    Posts
    4,920

    Re: RNC wishing it had picked whitey again...

    Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    Interesting. I could tell you weren't of African Descent, Galen is a greek based name, and Sevinne seemed french to me. You have a VERY European view on the world. I hope you do not take offense to my "guessing".
    Although I did spend a year at the U. of London, I have never been drawn to Europe. Its ok...I spent many a weekend in Amsterdam. Those were good times...but they were indulgent. Europe is a bit soft for the most part.

    My thinking comes more from time in Latin American countries...that is where true heart exists. Sandino, Ernesto, Zapata. Excess of anything, other than time, breeds unhappiness. You'll never convince anyone of that on this board though. That's about an anti-american perspective as you will ever hear but the majority of the rest of the world understands it.

    Excess has always been what has brought down the great cultures of time but don't tell anyone that becasue then you hear the barrage of negative "isms". Even those who claim to use history as their guide only are really looking at the present when it comes down to it.

    I wouldn't take much from my name.








  11. #23
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Southern PA
    Posts
    4,968
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: RNC wishing it had picked whitey again...





  12. #24
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Tenuous
    Posts
    4,920

    Re: RNC wishing it had picked whitey again...

    Quote Originally Posted by 4G63 View Post
    That over-educated elitist? Nah...that's not me.








Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Russell Street Report Website Design by D3Corp Ocean City Maryland