Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516

Re: Any McNair apologists still out there?

> Putting Boller in the game against a playoff team is like throwing
    > Christians to the Lions!

It took you five and a half months to come up with THAT?!

I can't believe I clicked 'view post'. Dammit.
    Festivus

His definitions and arguments were so clear in his own mind that he was unable to understand how any reasonable person could honestly differ with him.

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

LOL, I then picked that hammer up and whacked myself with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tex Ritter View Post
    Boller would have done his usual panic, bumble, stumble, fall down. Some of you people who think otherwise must forget how terrible he looked in that home game he started the year before where he got hurt. He managed to lead the team to a couple missed field goals. Big deal. He looked as clueless in that game as he does in any game against a playoff level team. Putting Boller in the game against a playoff team is like throwing Christians to the Lions! Dream on!
    Are you forgetting that "THAT" team that Boller was hurt against WAS the Colts- who if I'm not mistaken, were a solid playoff team. He lead some solid drives and yeah, missed field goals. What did our offense do against the Colts in our last playoff game? I can't even believe you are bringing up old garbage like that..
    "Sorry officer, nothing wrong here. I'm just watching the Ravens game!"

Great and fine, but who is this McNair person? And wow, you dug deep into the archives to resurrect these old bones.
    I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman!