Blog Entries

Worst thing about this game?

My vote...the fact that this monumental billing and grudge match goes to the Colts.

The O can improve, we can come back with the same swagger next year, but everyone will now say the Colts own us, which JUST AIN'T TRUE!

also, that whole "get over it" movement gains ground.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Re: Worst thing about this game?

No. There needs to be no "swagger" from the offense. We're here because Matt Stover can boot 52 yard field goals (and the only reason we had 6 points and not just 3 today). The Ravens offense didn't bother to show up today, and Mason's look of disgust at the end of the first half was proof enough we weren't going to win today.

We lost to a team where the QB had a 39.8 QB RATING!!! And we LOST THAT GAME!!!

if we only score 6 points we DESERVE to lose.
    the worse thing is the thought of Jimmy Weasel Irsay smiling.
    please, please let Marty sweep the playoffs so neither the Colts nor the Pats win the SB.

4. Re: Worst thing about this game?

I dont want to hear people talking shit about the complaining..... WE SUCKED TONIGHT. End of story. Tony Dungy out coached Billick by a MILE. THIS WAS THE WORSE GAME OF THE SEASON HANDS DOWN. Not only did I have to bare Redskins fans talking shit throughout the whole game, I can honestly say McNair CHOKED tonight. F* THE OFFENSE. I say Billick needs to be held accountable for playing conservative in that first half of ours.... (56 seconds left with two timeouts and run, run, run.... to kill the clock and give the ball back to the other team)

F* this, I am embarassed of this PLAYOFF perforance tonight. Once again, during a game where everybody is watching, we CHOKE.
    Last edited by WVURaven; 01-13-2007 at 10:57 PM.
    I hate Steel Cornballs

(quote edited)
    please don't say that.
    say, "well, our Fan Message Board is still #1", instead.
    Last edited by sailorsam; 01-13-2007 at 11:17 PM.

"well, our Fan Message Board is still #1"
    Last edited by festivus; 01-14-2007 at 12:26 AM.
    Festivus

His definitions and arguments were so clear in his own mind that he was unable to understand how any reasonable person could honestly differ with him.

I can think of something worse right now. Watching the Saints and Eagles literally duking it out. 27-24 Saints right now.

If we lost today 27-24, and it was just that the Colts played a little bit better than we did, I would be upset but ok. We scored 6 points today, and the only reason we scored 6 and not 3 is that Stover booted a 51 yarder like he had to do to win the Cleveland game.

It's not so much the loss. It's how we lost, and how little we looked like we even wanted it, Ed Reed aside.