Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Once again...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Once again...

The Colts are leaving Baltimore...But with a win and on to the AFC Title game.

I was nice last week and it did me no good.

Cya next year.

Blog Entries

Re: Once again...

next year, we'll be back. And that time, Manning will still get no TDs, but our offense will be ready to smack your D in the mouth.

Enjoy the game next week. That kind of play won't win you many more.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

3. Re: Once again...

You're right. Manning is just horrible when it matters most. Horrible. 39.6 passer rating.

One game at a time I guess.

Blog Entries

yeah...Vinatieri was a money decision for you guys. If he wins you a SB, you should make him the highest paid kicker in NFL history. Hell, pay him like a QB. He makes the win when the superstar QB can't
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Baltimore Raven fans, all of us, are going to be understandably lamenting about the things our team did and didn't do right, but you have to give the Colts credit; they played an excellent game.

This one hurt though.
    Last edited by Art-Florida; 01-13-2007 at 09:05 PM.
    ENFORCE THE 1ST AMENDMENT WITH THE SECOND, NEVER DISARM

Ryan I'm glad to see you check back in. I'm sorry about the terrible treatment you got last week.

I don't have to like the Colts though. . . Go Eagles!!
    Festivus

His definitions and arguments were so clear in his own mind that he was unable to understand how any reasonable person could honestly differ with him.

7. Re: Once again...

We were the better team..... but an INEPT Offense and being OUT-FUCKING-COACHED doesnt mean shit.
    I hate Steel Cornballs

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO GET BEAT AT YOUR OWN GAME BY OUR SOFT ASS COLTS OHH AND BY THE WAY WHO IS BART SCOTT DID HE EVEN PLAY TODAY

9. Re: Once again...

hey now BIGJ lets have some class. the ravens D played very very well. give them credit. sorry ravens fans, i know how it feels, the colts were in the same situation last year. congrats on a good season. you will be back next year.

I agree wi Art. The Colts came in, played a stone-solid D, and did just enough on O to win. PMan tossed a few pics but none were very harmful. and they totally took the crowd out of the game.
    the Colts won the way the Ravens are supposed to win.
    was it Mcnair? the line? the play calling? will BB promote Neuheisel to OC?
    last few weeks I thought our O would come out and make a statement, but they absolutely regressed.
    oh well. Next Year...

Show Some Class These Fools Where On Here All Week Talking About Fighting Colts Fan And How Soft We Are And We Beat Them At There Own Game And All I'm Talking About Bart " No Stats " Scott Was He Owes Somebody Some Damn Hot Sauce

12. Re: Once again...

i agree some of them were being pretty classless, but are we any better if we stoop to that level? there were also some respectable ones too, keep that in mind