Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

It's official - Anita Marks stays

courtesy of DCRTV:

Anita Marks Re-Signs With CBS's WJZ-FM - 1/21 - Jim Williams at dcexaminer.com tells us that industry sources have confirmed that CBS Radio Baltimore and Anita Marks (right) have come to an agreement on a one-year deal that will keep her in Baltimore. While details are being worked out, the two parties are "very pleased with the deal" and excited that the talk show host will remain in Charm City on WJZ-FM, The Fan 105.7. Marks was also being wooed by Miami sports talk outlet WQAM who was offering her the pregame host roll for both the Dolphins and University Of Miami football along with her own show. However Marks and CBS Radio Baltimore's Bob Phillips spent a great deal of time over the last month working out the details of her new contract. The deal will make sure that Marks and partner Scott Garceau will remain the weekday afternoon team on WJZ-FM. The radio show will continue to be simulcast on MASN.....

Re: It's official - Anita Marks stays

Festivus

His definitions and arguments were so clear in his own mind that he was unable to understand how any reasonable person could honestly differ with him.

DCRTV is not very reliable

Go with the DC Examiner story.

First the Ravens lose and now we get to keep Anita, could this year get any better?
    Want some... come and get some!

yea thanks for the great news.

:grbac:
    Former Season ticket holder from 1996 to 2016

Oh boy, how exciting.

CBS Radio, what a bunch of morons. They should have let her go back where she belongs, Miami. Get her the hell out of town. I try to listen to 105.7 on my way home, @ least as far as the signal will go, but as soon as I hear her dumb ass open her mouth, I'm done. She doesn't know anything or bring anything of substance to the show.

My youngest son Kyle w/ Michael Phelps after the Browms game 12/24/11

Season Ticket Holder Since 96,
    Loud, Proud & Purple in Section 504. GO RAVENS, all the way to Indy for the Lombardi!!!

When I try to listen to the station whether it's Mark and the Bulldog or Anita and Scott, do the callers get 1 minute to make there point and then get hung up on. At least WNST lets the callers debate and make their point. Just my observation.
    Want some... come and get some!

I got to tell ya, I love the reactions for all of you whenever there is something about her in the media.

Too bad for me that I have yet to hear one thing she has said, I live outside listening range.
    WOW! I feel so fortunate that the Ravens did what they had to do to make this happen. Thank you. My Heart is with the Raven....My Heart is with Baltimore and its great fans. What can I say. Here We Go!!! --Ray Lewis
    No, Thank you Ray... :ww:
    -->^78F$09U&67D!45A#54R87B)89V<--

It is funny though when people call and say something complimentary to Scott and then rip on Anita. It totally throws her off her game, not that she has any to begin with.

It's funny though, because I must see more written on the boards about Anita than all the other sports talk hosts put together. Yeah, she might be horrible, but people seem to tune in so they can bitch about how much she sucks. It's like car crash radio. CBS know what they're doing, I tell you - she probably brings in higher ratings than anyone else.

She's the Mike Preston of radio (yes, I know he's on the radio too).