Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: If only

Re: If only

IF ONLY...the Heap fumble didn't happen; we might have had a drive going.
    ...we'd converted some of those 3rd downs (instead of all those 4 yard passes on 3rd and 7)
    ...no pic on the 1 on the pass to Heap
    ...Vinatieri doesn't go 5/5.
    ...one of those dropped pics gets caught / run back

props to the Colts. I can't decide whether to root against them from spite, or for them, so at least we can say the champs eliminated us.
    our Offense was awful.
    difference between this team and the 2000? we didn't have Shannon Sharp to make a big play for us (Denver & Oakland games), or a turnover/kicking team td (Tenn, SB).
    (I SURE don't want the Patriots to win another one.)
    will the Ravens progress next year, or will McNair be too old/battered? will KBoll take over? some other QB? who will run the O? does this represent a serious Offensive problem, or just one bad game?

That's Alot Of If's

I'm numb more than pissed off, just totally numb about this one.

Certain calls went against us I don't see any way people can argue that, Reed's lateral, the 'holding' call on Ogden, the 'offside' on 3rd and 7 when Diem jumped way too late and should have been called for a false start etc. But I just don't think we'd have taken advantage of it today, McNair was just very poor. I don't want to pile on him because he made some great drives this year and really helped this team, but he was extremely poor today and I felt some guys on O had some much better games around him.

Just incredibly, incredibly numb about this game.

Last Time I Checked Ogden Is Not Allowed To Tackle The Defenders But Maybe I'm Wrong

5. Re: If only

Quote Originally Posted by BIG J View Post
    Last Time I Checked Ogden Is Not Allowed To Tackle The Defenders But Maybe I'm Wrong
    yeah, sorry ravens fans but that was an obvious, obvious hold. i cant see the arguement.

He didn't grab him, Freeney spun and got too close into Ogden's body, it was an open hand in the middle of the chest, not a hold.

7. Re: If only

i'd have to see the replay to be sure. at first glance i thought it was obvious though.

When the announcers suggest it may have been a bad call, you know it was a bad call. I don't think they do that lightly.

Still, we shouldn't lose because of a couple of bad calls. The Indy defense was much stiffer then I expected.

I'm reluctant to blame the coaches, I think we just had execution problems on offense.
    Festivus

His definitions and arguments were so clear in his own mind that he was unable to understand how any reasonable person could honestly differ with him.

It Was I'm Sure Freeny Had Is Back Turned When Held Him Quit Searching For Excuses One Hold Didn't Decide The Game You Got Whoop Face It

It Was I'm Sure Freeny Had Is Back Turned When Held Him Quit Searching For Excuses One Hold Didn't Decide The Game You Got Whoop Face It
    I've never said it did, quit putting words in my mouth.

Whooped? Quit trolling.

I don't think he was 'holding' Feeney, I think while blocking him, he grabbed another Indy player coming by.

Like I said in the other thread, fuck you, and fuck your all caps dumb ass right outta here.