1. Ravens in Trouble

Sign number one you are in trouble. Bill Levy is the ref. He was the ref in the Superbowl who screwed the Seahawks.

Re: Ravens in Trouble

Damn. Didn't even realize that. No wonder we were screwed.

I wonder how the Refs feel waking up this morning and knowing that they helped the Colts win this game with thier garbage officiating? They wanted the darling of the NFL to finally win a big game and they helped him out. If Tarik Glenn holds Suggs any more you'd think they were dating they were that close. I'm sure it's natural for Suggs to be getting talked and pulled down constantly and NO ONE SAW THIS BUT THE FANS?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! :grbac:
    Pffffff! I trust wikipedia more than the NFL. If anyone would know football, it is clearly wikipedia.
    -xmradiodave 9/13/08

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by OwingsMillsAlex View Post
    Damn. Didn't even realize that. No wonder we were screwed.

I wonder how the Refs feel waking up this morning and knowing that they helped the Colts win this game with thier garbage officiating? They wanted the darling of the NFL to finally win a big game and they helped him out. If Tarik Glenn holds Suggs any more you'd think they were dating they were that close. I'm sure it's natural for Suggs to be getting talked and pulled down constantly and NO ONE SAW THIS BUT THE FANS?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! :grbac:
    I thought i was the only one! I know there is prolly holding on every play, but when a defender is running SIDEWAYS with a O-line guy behind him, THATS HOLDING!!!! Apparently they don't grasp it!

The Refs didn't cost us this game. The offense did. We couldn't score 16 points against one of the worst defenses in the league.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Quote Originally Posted by 4G63 View Post
    I thought i was the only one! I know there is prolly holding on every play, but when a defender is running SIDEWAYS with a O-line guy behind him, THATS HOLDING!!!! Apparently they don't grasp it!
    There was nothing wrong with the officiating. Officials don't throw behind receivers and throw interceptions at the goal line. Officials don't run routes 2-3 yards short of the first down marker. Officials don't fumble. Stop your whining and take it like a man. The offense choked on a big salami, that is all there is to it.

WORLD CHAMPIONS 2000 * 2012