1. I still can't believe it's over =0[

I am having much trouble comprehending and facing the fact that this years Ravens season is over....final......caput:(

Am I the only one trying to put an end on our remarkable season?

Thank you Ravens for making this season one of the most enjoyable seasons ever

Re: I still can't believe it's over =0[

All good things come to an end. It will sink in on Superbowl Sunday, when you turn on the game and do not the Purple Power.
    I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman!

We can think of it this way, according to everyone our season should have ended 3 weeks ago. We have free agency, the draft, and before you know it it will be training camp.
    Want some... come and get some!

I will tell you now ... Westmister will be PACKED !!! Training Camp will be so busy like after the Super Bowl year !!! Bring on those NEW Ravens FANS !!!!!

Opening Day of camp should be super special !!! I can not wait !

"It is not how you play the game that matters... It is Winning The Super Bowl that counts"... Rumor Ray

Baltimore Has 10 Pro Football Championships!
    Baltimore Colts [NFL] in 1958, 1959, 1968, and 1970
    Baltimore Stars [USFL] in 1985
    Baltimore Stallions [CFL] in 1995
    Baltimore Ravens [NFL] in 2000 and 2012
    Baltimore Mariners [AIFA] in 2010
    Baltimore Mariners [AIF] in 2014

I know I'm having a hard time accepting it. It seems like everyone is ready to move on to next year. I'm excited for next year too, but I'm still going through the mourning process for this one.

2 pts. and 4 minutes short - I thought we had it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswarrior19 View Post
    I know I'm having a hard time accepting it. It seems like everyone is ready to move on to next year. I'm excited for next year too, but I'm still going through the mourning process for this one.

I never thought we had it. Our offense pulled off very few good plays against those Stiller A-Holes . Like you, I was certainly hoping though. Ravens last TD made us have hope! Our offense just had trouble sustaining anything. A bad day for the offense to have a bad game.

The defense stopped the run on 1st and 2nd down very well, but then gave up the 3rd and long too often.

Next year, we hope it will be different. I think it will. Few holes to plug and off we go with a more seasoned QB who threw enough pics to beginning learning how not to. Hats off for a great season from our new coach and our "new" team. Just think - we may not be as injured next year as this either.

Last edited by Big Bird; 01-21-2009 at 10:51 AM. Reason: typing errors

Unhappy Re: I still can't believe it's over =0[

I too am going through severe withdrawl, which will only get worse the next two weeks. I live for football, tailgating, and the Ravens on Sunday, and now we'll have to wait 6 months before the team gets back to action. I also hate it that the sports radio talk turns to baseball and basketball the week after the Super Bowl. Hopefully 105.7 the Fan can change that pattern, if not it's going to be a long 6 months.

Thumbs down Re: I still can't believe it's over =0[

Quote Originally Posted by ravensrulz View Post
    We can think of it this way, according to everyone our season should have ended 3 weeks ago. We have free agency, the draft, and before you know it it will be training camp.
    That's one way of looking at it. Since I am still sulking :( , I view it as 7 months of just re-watching playoff highlights from NFL Replay, until the first exhibition game next August.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswarrior19 View Post
    Me too! Until I saw the personal foul call on Stone, I was counting on a 4 minute 30 yard drive leading to a Stover FG and 17-16 win. I still can't believe Stone's stupidity, with the season on the line.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

[QUOTE=Mista T;127403]That's one way of looking at it. Since I am still sulking :( , I view it as 7 months of just re-watching playoff highlights from NFL Replay, until the first exhibition game next August.

Don't sulk, look at the bright side, the team went to the Conference Championship when no one thought we could.:happyanim
    Want some... come and get some!