Thumbs up President Barack Hussein Obama

"The Time Has Come To Set Aside Childish Things"

"On this day, we gather because we have chosen hope over fear, unity of purpose over conflict and discord.

On this day, we come to proclaim an end to the petty grievances and false promises, the recriminations and worn out dogmas, that for far too long have strangled our politics."

"Now, there are some who question the scale of our ambitions - who suggest that our system cannot tolerate too many big plans. Their memories are short. For they have forgotten what this country has already done; what free men and women can achieve when imagination is joined to common purpose, and necessity to courage.

What the cynics fail to understand is that the ground has shifted beneath them... "

"As for our common defense, we reject as false the choice between our safety and our ideals. Our Founding Fathers, faced with perils we can scarcely imagine, drafted a charter to assure the rule of law and the rights of man, a charter expanded by the blood of generations. Those ideals still light the world, and we will not give them up for expedience's sake."

See ya' guy...:happyanim

Blog Entries

Re: President Barack Hussein Obama

"We are the keepers of this legacy. Guided by these principles once more, we can meet those new threats that demand even greater effort - even greater cooperation and understanding between nations. We will begin to responsibly leave Iraq to its people, and forge a hard-earned peace in Afghanistan. With old friends and former foes, we will work tirelessly to lessen the nuclear threat, and roll back the specter of a warming planet. We will not apologize for our way of life, nor will we waver in its defense, and for those who seek to advance their aims by inducing terror and slaughtering innocents, we say to you now that our spirit is stronger and cannot be broken; you cannot outlast us, and we will defeat you."
    It remains to be seen, but I actually was surprised to hear this.....

Blog Entries

And his speechwriter/factchecker should give their their paycheck back for this gaffe:
    "44 Americans have now taken the presidential oath"

I am very hopeful for the future. I think he will have a positive influence on our country on on others.
    Want some... come and get some!

As I am with ALL politicians, not matter their stripes, I will look at him with skepticism until he proves otherwise.

All of this skipping towards Gomorrah reminds me that we are his boss, not the other way around.