Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Foundations are laid

Reading the post from a few of you about the Colts loss being much worse, I am with you on that. I really thought our luck ran out after the TN game and I was ready for the worst against Pitt. UNTIL I saw 16-14!!!!:happyanim

Well then #39 Stone went personal and took my few moments of "maybe" away.

But back to the Colts hurting more-good story for ya. I save all of my tickets stubs from football and other sporting events. I for some reason cannot find my Colts tickets stub. I even had it in a plastic sleeve to "preserve" it at the game. I asked my crowd if they had found it or was it left in the car that we all drove in that day. I kind of remember being so hurt that I threw it out the car window on the way home that night(couple of beers may have had part in this). I am pissed at myself now that I don't have the ticket but there was a lot of pain that night compared to "09".
    Thanks for reminding me of the pain that night when we had zero TDs!!!!

Play-off football is both a stage spotlight and a microscope at the same time. The Colts match was a train wreck - we fell apart. The Pit. game was as brutal as it gets - and we came off second best. I am glad, now we have lost, that we did not get a chance to go for a winning drive - as it takes away the pain.

One big difference for Pit is that they have hosted a lot more play-off games than us. That really helped them.

I keep using this link from some website to help me forget what happened in Pitt.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkqcD...eature=channel

or this one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fb96r...eature=channel