Thread: Ravens Tickets

1. Ravens Tickets

I have 2 extra tickets to the game this weekend and might be getting 2 more. For now I just have 2 though. They are next to each other in section 133 row c (seats 15 & 16). I'd like to unload these tickets to Ravens fans (NOT STEELERS FANS)...I'm going to the game myself so I'll be in Pittsburgh Saturday around noon up through Monday so I can deliver the tickets in person. Tickets like these are going for around $500 each on the stubhub etc sites...I got them for free so I can unload them for cheaper so if you are interested please make me an offer.

Go Ravens!

Matt
    mcutair@gmail.com

Re: Ravens Tickets

Nestor has tickets as well at WNST. He has 50 seats for $200 each. Contact him via WNST for more information. These are just for the tickets and do not include his pre-game tailgating party or transportation to Pissburgh.

No, I don't work for Nestor or the station but I saw his post on Facebook.
    Pffffff! I trust wikipedia more than the NFL. If anyone would know football, it is clearly wikipedia.
    -xmradiodave 9/13/08

3. Re: Ravens Tickets

I sold the tickets I listed above but I have 2 more tickets and they are even better seats! Section 111, Row G, Seats 3 & 4. These are close to the 50 yard line!!!

Again I'd like to sell to Ravens fans and will be in Pittsburgh by tomorrow at noon so I can hand them to you in person. $400 each or best offer.

mcutair@gmail.com