Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Nervously Excited

I'm getting nauseus (sp??), and it's not even Sunday yet!!

Got my Ed Reed jersey today. I feel that somehow, someway, our guys find a way to win. They won't be denied. My prediction is 14-13 Ravens.
    Lady Raven (aka Slinky)

*the poster formerly known as Raven31

Save The Last Dance (1/6/2013) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzZbWHjyqJY

Mile High Miracle (1/12/2013) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21ugOF34jhA

Quote Originally Posted by pyite32 View Post
    This game is stressing me out. I have had butterflies in my stomach since Tuesday, I'm not sleeping well....
    I am right there with you. I don't know what good sleep is anymore. I am up every 2 hours checking websites reading this board, as i am very nervous I am enjoying the run as well.

We need both but I'm a strong believer in karma . . . . it's a little weird I know . . . . but I'm crossing my t's and dotting my i's.

I almost got the alter out and started sacrificing chickens
    Screw 'em all

Proud Member of BASH - Baltimore Association of Steeler Haters

Blog Entries

I've been alternating between nauseous and extremely pumped since Tuesday.

I will be wearing the same Ravens shirt on Sunday that I have worn since the Miami game. I washed it of course!! I am very nervous, because of the injury report. I just want everyone to be well and play. I will feel 100% better knowing that we fielded the best possible team and we gave it all we had. I feel confident that if Joe has a great game and our running game is effective, we can win, even if we have to do it with our backup players.

Yeah, I will definetely be wearing My sewn Ngata jersey which I have worn to every game, and also during every away game this year.

Hoping for the luck to continue.

I like the posts about playing with house money. Makes me feel better.
    • Section 133 for eternity!
    • I know... The family resemblance is uncanny.
    • START WEARING PURPLE!!!!

I need some seditives to help calm my nerves.
    Lady Raven (aka Slinky)

*the poster formerly known as Raven31

Save The Last Dance (1/6/2013) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzZbWHjyqJY

Mile High Miracle (1/12/2013) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21ugOF34jhA

The Wife(tm) didn't wear a jersey this morning so I asked her why not. She said "last time I wore it to work was the last game we played against the Stealers. So I'm just wearing the purple T-shirt today. Hopefully the shirt will work better"

Man, the evil 4 letters are certainly not giving us much of a chance. That is not helping me.

I've been on edge from the second I walked out of LP Field.

That game shot my nerves and I can only imagine what it's gonna be like sitting in the frigid cold in Pittsburgh with those fans.

I too think we are playing with house money. However, it's not lost on me that runs like this rarely happen and capitalizing on them is extremely important.

While this team has exceeded expectations but a long shot (for me at least), I don't think that's gonna dull the pain of not winning 2 more games.

I can't think of a team I'd rather beat than the Steelers to get to the Super Bowl. I also can't think of another team I'd hate losing to more.

PP

I'm sitting here at work, not really able to concentrate on getting anything done. I work up in Wilmington, DE in Eagles country and I think I'm the only person on the floor in a jersey, got my #20 on like I do every Sunday. Here's hoping for a couple more picks for Reed.

I have noticed more Steelers swag coming out of the woodwork, the bandwagon is loading up in my area.

By the way, anyone see the piece on Flacco on WJZ last night? They were interviewing Coach Keeler from the Blue Hens football team and he made a comment that Flacco was considering playing baseball instead of football his senior year. Keeler told him, you keep playing football, you're gonna get drafted, Flacco had no clue he was playing at that level.

Quote Originally Posted by purplepoe View Post
    I can't think of a team I'd rather beat than the Steelers to get to the Super Bowl. I also can't think of another team I'd hate losing to more.

PP
    I've been trying to keep a level head about the game for the exact reason above. But I don't think it's working. I started getting fired up yesterday and now I'm just antsy for the game.

I think waiting ALL DAY Sunday for this thing to start will be brutal!

Quote Originally Posted by mjones73 View Post
    By the way, anyone see the piece on Flacco on WJZ last night? They were interviewing Coach Keeler from the Blue Hens football team and he made a comment that Flacco was considering playing baseball instead of football his senior year. Keeler told him, you keep playing football, you're gonna get drafted, Flacco had no clue he was playing at that level.
    I have a client that met Flacco and had the opportunity to talk to him for a while. He was shocked when Flacco told him he didn't think he would get drafted...was amazed he was drafted in the 1st round...then did not think he would play this season and is now is on the verge of the big show. pretty incredible.