Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Re: Troy Pileofpoopoo called Flacco

it sounded to me like he said...."we are playing against a third string quarterback"....If I was wrong, would someone please ask a moderator to delete this thread

Re: Troy Pileofpoopoo called Flacco

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    Boy accuses something as being tasteless in the very same thread he uses the term "Pileofpoopoo" to describe someone else.

Hello again, irony.
    True that.

Troy is a class act, much like Ed Reed.

3. Re: Troy Pileofpoopoo called Flacco

I am wrong and I asked for this thread to be removed

I was watching part of the second game against the Steelers on the DVR yesterday and there is a play where Polamalu appears to accidently step on (I think) Clayton. Troy immediately reaches down to apologize and see if he is ok. Troy is pretty class guy I think.

Now if it was Hiney-Whole Ward stepping on a Raven, I don't doubt he grinds his cleats in a bit.

Truly as good as Troy P. is, he never really seems to have big games against the Ravens. I don't remember ever thinking of him being one of those guys that causes the Ravens any problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Steelmember View Post
    True that.

Troy is a class act, much like Ed Reed.
    I completely agree with this. Troy is one player on the Steelers that I really don't see how anyone could hate. He's one guy that I would love to have on the Ravens.

Wow0 can u imagine that- Ed and Troy in the same secondary. Yikes... will never happen.. but yikes.... (well, except for the Pro Bowl obviously) ;)
    "Sorry officer, nothing wrong here. I'm just watching the Ravens game!"