1. Three new articles on page front

Includes a look at the struggling offense, the impending roster cuts including which players are on the bubble and a Jamal Lewis update plus other notes. Thanks.

Southeast England,where the only Raven flag flutters.

Re: Three new articles on page front

Thanks Aaron.I was just enjoying reading them.
    Put the smile back on your face.This is a 60 minute ball game.

To Aaron's credit, he is a machine! I had these waiting for me within the prior 24 hours...I'm at the beach now....was down to participate in Ravens Rap here in OC last night with Bruce Laird and John Gehrig. I didn't have internet access for 24 hours and when I finally got on again, there they were.

Who said you can't have quality AND quantity.

AW is the man.....Always a Winner!

Blog Entries

I'm kind've suprised that Martin might get cut, but it sounds more like NFL "politics"...that is, you can't give up on Pittman, because he's a third rounder, and Prude has definitley outshined all rookie CBs, so it would be stupid to cut him. With Ivy being a lock for ST, that's 5 corners there, so Martin, who sounded like he was outperforming Pittman, doesn't make the cut...
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

As far as I'm concerned, it would be a damn SHAME if Martin is cut.

It's hard to come by a guy with his physical abilities and his general build. Give him a couple of years, and I think he could be starting material; he's got the athleticism, speed, and size to play at this level. He was good and college and with time to refine his technique and knowledge, he could be a good one.

I think we'd be better off keeping Martin and dropping Winborne, but I don't think that'll happen.