Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blog Entries

Re: No matter what happens in Pitt

Quote Originally Posted by StingerNLG View Post
    I got your back OP. I know exactly what you are saying and I agree.

If Baltimore loses this week, I'm not going looking for heads to roll, calling for players to be cut, and talking like we were favored to win the whole thing at the beginning and fell short.

We aren't the Cowboys folks. We weren't "ordained" by the media to be the best. Many of us said this team was only good enough for 5 wins. And yet here we are.

If we lose, after playing a schedule no other team has had to endure this year, playing almost an entire season straight, with a stretch of road games no one else had to play, with a rookie HC, QB, and the amount of players we have on IR, I will be one of the LAST on this forum to be angry.

No one is throwing in the towel, and that was an unfair attack on the OP. But that doesn't mean a Ravens loss on Sunday means the season was a failure. And that I agree with.
    Hell yeah.......I agree!!!

Look at it this way: Imagine if the Stoolers lose because of all the reasons stated above. I think that is more of a psychological blow to the Stoolers and their fans than a loss to them for us and the Ravens!

I've been hearing all week that if they beat us they'll OWN us for years' to come........I don't think that would be the case at all. Flacco's attitude towards football tells me otherwise.......

Quote Originally Posted by Steelmember View Post
    I don't think he's throwing in the towel. He even said the SMALL chance that the Ravens lose, when everyone knows its atleast 50/50. No matter what happens, the Ravens have surpassed expectations this year and have a very bright future.
    Even the Steelers fans are thinking optimistic. They think they have a 50/50 shot at winning!

Just kidding...This should be and most likely will be a toss up as to who wins. I don't want any bad calls on either side, I don't want any stupid personal fouls from either side....I just want the 2 teams to go out there and battle for the chance to win the Superbowl.

God how am I going to get through this week!!!!

The Steelers can go ahead and commit as many stupid personal foul penalties as they want ....I didn't mind Tenn committing stupid penalties last week....

How do you find out flight information on the Ravens? What day, what time do they arrive back from Pittsburgh? I'm there!

Quote Originally Posted by WxKevin View Post
    Even the Steelers fans are thinking optimistic. They think they have a 50/50 shot at winning!

Just kidding...This should be and most likely will be a toss up as to who wins. I don't want any bad calls on either side, I don't want any stupid personal fouls from either side....I just want the 2 teams to go out there and battle for the chance to win the Superbowl.

God how am I going to get through this week!!!!
    I agree, I don't want either team winning with controversy. Yeah, its only wednesday...I'm already dying with anticipation!!!

6. Re: No matter what happens in Pitt

ya I got 2 tickets left if anyone wants to go up with us