Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Madden '07?

Madden '07?

So any other losers (besides myself) going to Gamestop for the midnight release?

:D

p.s. My XBOX live gamertag is EagleCC
    Last edited by RavensDomination; 08-16-2006 at 01:24 PM.

Re: Madden '07?

Hehehe. Many people.

Hey, want to see McNair in action on the Xbox 360? I did a video for our site of the QB's that moved to different teams. Of course I had to get McNair in there:

http://www.nlgaming.com/nl/asp/id_38...gameDetail.htm

Scroll down to the Xbox 360 videos and click the one called "New Quarterbacks".

And yes I edited that video myself. :)

I'm probably not going to make it to the midnight release but I do have the game reserved. I'm really looking forward to the game this year.

Stinger, do you have any idea of when the demo will be out?

I have not heard any word of a demo yet. I am going to hazard a guess it's going to be likely Friday or Monday if it's at all before the launch. Otherwise you might have to wait a week afterwards. EA seems to do demos after the games ship unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by StingerNLG
    Hehehe. Many people.

Hey, want to see McNair in action on the Xbox 360? I did a video for our site of the QB's that moved to different teams. Of course I had to get McNair in there:

http://www.nlgaming.com/nl/asp/id_38...gameDetail.htm

Scroll down to the Xbox 360 videos and click the one called "New Quarterbacks".

And yes I edited that video myself. :)
    Nice work.

You play XBOX live (360)?

Oh absolutely. My gamercard is my name here. StingerNLG is pretty universal. By all means add me!

Must say, first impressions are not good so far. Looks same as last year with a few minor things added.

I find it very difficult to play.

I have been beating my friends ass for the last 4 years.

I have played 4 games against him, and 5 online.

I am extremely ashamed to say i have only 1 win. and that was 7-0.

the precision passing is horrible compared to last year. You can't lead WR's as well.

i suck at defense I can't stop anything. I have trouble running the ball and I throw multiople picks a game.

I am going into severe depression.

I am not used to sucking at games.

someone please help

Thats funny, I found it the exact opposite. I played the Steelers for my first game and were beating them with ease. On '06 it would always be a close game. I am consider myself good but not great at the game.

Many of the same artificial intelligence problems I found in the last one are in this one as well. Sad really.

I also think the graphics might have inexplicably taken a step backwards for '07.

Hey stinger I took a little video of an Ed Reed INT when I was playing today, think you can host it on your site? Only problem is its like 17.8 mb so I dunno how I am going to get it to you.

I'm loving this game so far. Last year was a very bad year for video game football. This game is far from perfect though. It plays just like last year. They did add new features which makes it better though. It's a shame there is no other NFL game out there. EA sports needs another company to push them. Now that they have the official license, they don't have to worry about making their game better.

Exactly, competition always brings out the best product. Unfortunately the commies that run the NFL don't feel that way. I am waiting for them to market their own religion soon and start packaging and selling that.