Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Who will step it up if Suggs can't play?

Suggs with 1-1/2 arms is more disruptive than most LBers with 2 arms. I fully expect him out there in a brace. Boulware did it and his arm was much worse off than Suggs'. Ray has done it too.

There is no tomorrow. All hands on deck for this one.

WORLD CHAMPIONS 2000 * 2012

The 'EYE OF THE TIGER' has to be the theme for this matchup. Bring on the bad weather; the arrogant fans; national tv; our walking wounded; bring it all on, and say, "Go for it!!" FAILURE IS SIMPLY NOT AN OPTION this time around! Whatever it takes on Sunday, the Ravens Will Prevail! THIS IS OUR TIME!
    "Grab those pusillanimous sons-a-bitches by the nose and kick 'em in the balls.." General George S. Patton

3. Re: Who will step it up if Suggs can't play?

Finally, my first post! Been having computer issues for a while.

Anyways, I'm sure someone will step up if Suggs can't play. No matter who it is, I'm sure Ray will have them fired up enough that they would run thru a wall if they had too!

I can't wait till Sunday...

From what I have been hearing, McClain will likely get the majority of the downs but if Suggs is good enough to pass rush then he will be in on passing downs. It may hurt us some, but Suggs with 1.5 arms is probably a good rest for McClain who will have to take on Parker alot throughout the game.

5. Re: Who will step it up if Suggs can't play?

They will need to chain Suggs to the bench to keep him off the field

the sun today said it would be E. Jones as next man up. I am sure Mcclain will also have more snaps.

Don't discount Rex running the 4-3. With Suggs being out. Or even bringing in SS/Stone to add some tackling in the back half on passing downs.

Ray played with a banged up shoulder once, as well as a tear in his quad.

Boulware already mentioned earlier in the thread.

I think it will take an inspired act of God for Suggs not to play.

Agreed with Houston.....the only way Suggs doesn't play is if Jesus himself, comes down to earth and chains T-Sizz to his bed.

Though I do think he will be limited in play.

He won't be in on every down, but I'm almost positive that Sizzle will be ready to go on Sunday evening.

The interchangeable parts on this team makes me less worried about too much of a dropoff in performance, at least for one game anyway...

I'm actually more worried about the state of our cornerbacks, specifically Rolle, and his replacement parts, F. Walker and Corey Ivy. If Ivy is in at corner, the party is Over!
    "Grab those pusillanimous sons-a-bitches by the nose and kick 'em in the balls.." General George S. Patton

I think it will take force to keep him from playing, but they may restrict him to pass rushing situations. We can bring in another LB or DL to play the run like Greison, or Jelly, but it will be 3rd down where we need him the most.

JJ looked good at the end of the game vs the LT and forced a terrible throw on 4th down. I also think Pryce will be killing the interior OL and getting pressure through the double team, and Max Starks is not really a LT. The speed rushers like McClain and Jones should be able beat him off the ball, and if JJ can beat Roos in a key situation, he should do the same against Starks.

They have issues at C as well so the protection should not be able to handle our scheme or personel, Nagta and Pryce should be co MVP of this game.